Turner pipe on the auction site...

Pipe & Hardware discussions
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Post by Bloodhound »

Well the other day I was looking at pipes on the auction site, and I saw one that caught my eye...it was one of Simeon's pipes. It was just starting its run, so I bid more than I thought it would bring...then I went back and added to that number...I held the high bid for a few days, and yesterday while I was out picking up a new to me utility trailer, there was a flourish of bidding and someone else got it...Hope it was one of you.

I always watch for pipes made by one of the carvers here...or has been here...or at the old site. I also watch Goose's auctions.
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
jmg
Resting Mercenary face
Resting Mercenary face

Post by jmg »

Bloodhound wrote: 01 May 2023, 07:42 Well the other day I was looking at pipes on the auction site, and I saw one that caught my eye...it was one of Simeon's pipes. It was just starting its run, so I bid more than I thought it would bring...then I went back and added to that number...I held the high bid for a few days, and yesterday while I was out picking up a new to me utility trailer, there was a flourish of bidding and someone else got it...Hope it was one of you.

I always watch for pipes made by one of the carvers here...or has been here...or at the old site. I also watch Goose's auctions.
Goose puts some some really nice stuff.
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." -My dad

"No reserves. No retreats. No regrets." -William Borden
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Post by Bloodhound »

jmg wrote: 01 May 2023, 12:12
Bloodhound wrote: 01 May 2023, 07:42 Well the other day I was looking at pipes on the auction site, and I saw one that caught my eye...it was one of Simeon's pipes. It was just starting its run, so I bid more than I thought it would bring...then I went back and added to that number...I held the high bid for a few days, and yesterday while I was out picking up a new to me utility trailer, there was a flourish of bidding and someone else got it...Hope it was one of you.

Goose puts some some really nice stuff.
I bought a pipe from him last Fall...it is a really nice pipe and the $$ was low

I was hoping to get the Turner pipe...not because of the shape or size...just cuzz. I am sure who ever bought it will enjoy it...This is a pic of the Turner pipe that was on the auction site
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD