Tim West Custom Pipe

Pipe & Hardware discussions
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Tim West Custom Pipe

Post by sweetandsour »

Carved for someone for a special event ~26 years ago, now he's offering it for sale for $100, and I'm thinking about it. I wasn't familiar with Tim West pipes. The image is copied from an on line posting in another forum.

tim west custom pipe 1998.jpg
tim west custom pipe 1998.jpg (68.88 KiB) Viewed 259 times
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Tim West Custom Pipe

Post by sweetandsour »

Update, the pipe sold last night, so now I don't have to worry about it. I confess that I almost went for the hook, which was a promise (or more of a maybe) that some vintage tobacco would be included. Really that's all I need right now, (tongue in cheek); more tobacco and another pipe.
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Tim West Custom Pipe

Post by Bloodhound »

sweetandsour wrote: 05 May 2024, 07:07 Update, the pipe sold last night, so now I don't have to worry about it. I confess that I almost went for the hook, which was a promise (or more of a maybe) that some vintage tobacco would be included. Really that's all I need right now, (tongue in cheek); more tobacco and another pipe.
I was tempted as well...Rob has some high end tastes...might have been some Nice tobacco included in the deal.
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Tim West Custom Pipe

Post by sweetandsour »

Bloodhound wrote: 05 May 2024, 14:33
sweetandsour wrote: 05 May 2024, 07:07 Update, the pipe sold last night, so now I don't have to worry about it. I confess that I almost went for the hook, which was a promise (or more of a maybe) that some vintage tobacco would be included. Really that's all I need right now, (tongue in cheek); more tobacco and another pipe.
I was tempted as well...Rob has some high end tastes...might have been some Nice tobacco included in the deal.
Indeed. He included a few in last years' forum auction, and I won the bid. In fact I smoked a bowl or two of some very aged Virginia, then gave the remaining tin to Del when he visited here. Anyway, the pipe will be out of sight and mind now.
Del
Usher
Usher

Tim West Custom Pipe

Post by Del »

sweetandsour wrote: 05 May 2024, 14:42
Bloodhound wrote: 05 May 2024, 14:33
Indeed. He included a few in last years' forum auction, and I won the bid. In fact I smoked a bowl or two of some very aged Virginia, then gave the remaining tin to Del when he visited here. Anyway, the pipe will be out of sight and mind now.
I shared that tin to Pipeson. It didn't last long!