Royal Yacht

Questions, Reviews, Storage, anything about `baccy
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Royal Yacht

Post by Bloodhound »

I remember in my early smoking days, I saw "Dunhill" and thought it Must be a great smoke. I also liked the tin art...I did not however like what was in the tin at all. I put it in a jar and forgot about it. When I re-discovered the jar, I tried it again...I was tempted to throw the pipe away with the rest of the tobacco...it was not to my liking...I did finally get that scent out of that pipe and I still have the pipe.
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
mcommini
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Royal Yacht

Post by mcommini »

I didn't like Royal Yacht at all back in my heavier Latakia/Dunhill (Nightcap, London, 965, and Early Morning)- almost-exclusive days. Now that I tend more toward VA/Per and burley tobaccos I like Royal Yacht a bit better. It's not in my regular tin rotation, but I might throw it on if my online retailer is offering a sale.
Arank87
Sunday School Student

Royal Yacht

Post by Arank87 »

Royal Yacht is sine par.
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Royal Yacht

Post by Bloodhound »

I was thinking of this thread last night as I smoked the pipe that I used for both trys at RY...I don't know if it was just the memory or it realy came thru, but I could taste a faint hint of the Juicy Fruit flavor sneaking in...I'll keep the pipe...but I will smoke some more Dark Flake in it to chase away the ghost
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD