Smoking

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

Smoking

Post by JimVH »

coco wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 07:08
sweetandsour wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 04:23...The [Mixture] 79 was a major disappointment, and then some...
And may this be a lesson to us all.
Haters. All of you.
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Smoking

Post by sweetandsour »

JimVH wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 07:32
coco wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 07:08
sweetandsour wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 04:23...The [Mixture] 79 was a major disappointment, and then some...
And may this be a lesson to us all.
Haters. All of you.
Ha! Not really, for the old 79 anyway, which is what I wish I could find. This new, current version has no flavor whatsoever, which is really sad, when compared to what it used to be.
Anyway this morning I have some 10+ year old Plumcake in a Ben Wade Majestik.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Smoking

Post by sweetandsour »

Troubadour wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 15:23 I smoke American or English blends pretty regularly throughout the day. Eventually, I may start limiting myself to certain times of day, or certain days if I don't quit outright. (And I'm happy to say that I pretty much never touch cigarettes or cheap cigarillos).

I've yet to try "plug" or pressed tobaccos, but after hearing about them the other day, they piqued my interest.

As far as vaping goes, I've tried a few models over the years, but they tended to have mechanical problems and be too "high maintenance" for me to end up using them regularly,
What blends do you include as "American"? Btw, were you a regular on the old CPS site?

Anyway, I've got DPE in my BW Majestik tonight, watching fireflies in the back yard.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Smoking

Post by Biff »

Troubadour wrote: 02 May 2022, 19:40
sweetandsour wrote: 01 May 2022, 19:03
Troubadour wrote: 30 Apr 2022, 15:23 I smoke American or English blends pretty regularly throughout the day. Eventually, I may start limiting myself to certain times of day, or certain days if I don't quit outright. (And I'm happy to say that I pretty much never touch cigarettes or cheap cigarillos).

I've yet to try "plug" or pressed tobaccos, but after hearing about them the other day, they piqued my interest.

As far as vaping goes, I've tried a few models over the years, but they tended to have mechanical problems and be too "high maintenance" for me to end up using them regularly,
What blends do you include as "American"? Btw, were you a regular on the old CPS site?

Anyway, I've got DPE in my BW Majestik tonight, watching fireflies in the back yard.
Not a regular, just an occasional poster. According to Google, an "American" blend is an English blend with burley added.
Google is evil. Avoid Google at all costs. But that's interesting.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Smoking

Post by Biff »

Not a regular, just an occasional poster. According to Google, an "American" blend is an English blend with burley added.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
coco
JimVH from the old site
JimVH from the old site

Smoking

Post by coco »

Biff wrote: 02 May 2022, 23:09

Don't insult Big Brother
I am not as cool as JimVH. Nor or you. Well, unless you ARE JimVH.
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

Smoking

Post by joegoat »

C&D Billy Bud today.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead)
AdamZ
Sunday School Student

Smoking

Post by AdamZ »

Esoterica Peacehaven in a Bones bulldog.
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

Smoking

Post by joegoat »

Been smoking some PS Navy Flake and Luxury Twist Flake in meerschaum the past few days.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead)
Rainier
Sunday School Student

Smoking

Post by Rainier »

Beautiful Spring evening here at an undisclosed location.
Smoking Salty Dogs in a spigot meer cutty.