Red Wave?

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Del
Usher
Usher

Red Wave?

Post by Del »

Biff wrote: 09 Nov 2022, 10:51
Hovannes wrote: 09 Nov 2022, 08:55 And we all get they government they deserve.
It's almost as if there's an ultra-evil mastermind behind it all. Stealing, killing, destroying... I recognize that tune....
That's one explanation.

Another is that our nation has been daring God to scourge us with chastisement for squandering the many blessings that He has given us.... and all He has to do is to step out of the picture and let us bind ourselves in our sins.

A heap of both, I think.
ChildOfGod
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Red Wave?

Post by ChildOfGod »

Del wrote: 09 Nov 2022, 11:19all He has to do is to step out of the picture and let us bind ourselves in our sins.
So true.
Wishing you God's very best!
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Red Wave?

Post by sweetandsour »

Looks like the same ol same ol. The market should be dropping now. At least Abbot won in Texas.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
Del
Usher
Usher

Red Wave?

Post by Del »

sweetandsour wrote: 09 Nov 2022, 11:37 Looks like the same ol same ol. The market should be dropping now. At least Abbot won in Texas.
Texas and Florida are doing okay. (Although I am heart-broken that Mayra Flores lost the race in her new district.)

Mr. Market is feeling as depressed as the rest of us who had hope for the future.
DLJake
Sunday School Superintendent

Red Wave?

Post by DLJake »

Red Wave.

:laughing-rollingred:

:character-cookiemonster:

Looks like a few chickens didn't hatch.

:animals-chickencatch:
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
DLJake

Red Wave?

Post by DLJake »

tuttle wrote: <snippage1> Donald J. Trump <snippage2>
Did a search for trump in the thread. This was the only reference. I find that odd as I see the former President as the 800# Elephant in the room.

The Dems wait to see if he announces a 2024 run and then the indictments come.

Really wish he would go play golf and just fade into the background. Maybe the next R prez can see if he'd like to be the US Ambassador to Israel. That'd be perfect. Plays golf. Drives Lambos across pristine desert highways. Visits friendlies in the area. Can't miss.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
gaining_age
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Red Wave?

Post by gaining_age »

DLJake wrote: 09 Nov 2022, 15:04
Did a search for trump in the thread. This was the only reference. I find that odd as I see the former President as the 800# Elephant in the room.

Really wish he would go play golf and just fade into the background. Maybe the next R prez can see if he'd like to be the US Ambassador to Israel. That'd be perfect. Plays golf. Drives Lambos across pristine desert highways. Visits friendlies in the area. Can't miss.
Great Post!

The Don is irrelevant. He's done. He needs to stop as it won't play well. Boosting and promoting... is not 50/50.... I know many say they avoid even the people he gave support to (not TDS just total disdain).
Del
Usher
Usher

Red Wave?

Post by Del »

DLJake wrote: 09 Nov 2022, 15:04

I mentioned TDS at one point, as 1/3 of the reasons why low-information voters might vote against their own best interest.
Del
Usher
Usher

Red Wave?

Post by Del »

I don't understand Arizona. It should be as Red as West Virginia, for crime and fentanyl and border security.

Can anyone explain to me why an Arizona voter would want to vote for a Democrat?
DLJake

Red Wave?

Post by DLJake »

Del wrote: 09 Nov 2022, 18:33 I don't understand Arizona. It should be as Red as West Virginia, for crime and fentanyl and border security.

Can anyone explain to me why an Arizona voter would want to vote for a Democrat?
Tucson: University of Arizona.
Phoenix: Arizona State University

Lots of farmland that needs migrant workers to make it successful.