Instructions unclear

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Instructions unclear

Post by FredS »

LushMojo wrote: 02 Dec 2022, 14:57
FredS wrote: 02 Dec 2022, 14:49
LushMojo wrote: 02 Dec 2022, 13:25 We need an historical account of what’s happened since CPS the Grey became CPS the White (or whatever). I recall that someone had passed away; I feel badly that I can’t recall whom (Requiescat In Pace). Fun to see who’s here, but seriously where are the others?
Rusty and G Scott both passed since (I think) you were active. And of course Monarchist (Nicholi), but I think you were still around for that. My dad died two or three summers ago, my cousin Shelby this past September, and his mom Judy in October. And Jerry Jeff Walker and John Prine.

Brigid is now married to Alexander.
I knew about Monarchist. I knew about Rusty. I don’t know that I knew about Scott. Sorry to hear of the family you’ve lost. Every day I think more about how long we’re actually here. It’s not very long. I wonder more about how long ANY of us will be here, too. Seems like things are headed towards the end times cliff pretty quickly.
Hey, we're here today. Let's make it a nice as we can.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
LushMojo
Sunday School Student

Instructions unclear

Post by LushMojo »

FredS wrote: 02 Dec 2022, 15:06
FredS wrote: 02 Dec 2022, 14:49
Rusty and G Scott both passed since (I think) you were active. And of course Monarchist (Nicholi), but I think you were still around for that. My dad died two or three summers ago, my cousin Shelby this past September, and his mom Judy in October. And Jerry Jeff Walker and John Prine.

Brigid is now married to Alexander.
I knew about Monarchist. I knew about Rusty. I don’t know that I knew about Scott. Sorry to hear of the family you’ve lost. Every day I think more about how long we’re actually here. It’s not very long. I wonder more about how long ANY of us will be here, too. Seems like things are headed towards the end times cliff pretty quickly.
Now that’s a plan I can get behind.
Will
Living the quiet life in Friday Harbor.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Instructions unclear

Post by FredS »

LushMojo wrote: 02 Dec 2022, 15:27
and I thought we were done with the proctology jokes
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
LushMojo
Sunday School Student

Instructions unclear

Post by LushMojo »

FredS wrote: 02 Dec 2022, 16:24
LushMojo wrote: 02 Dec 2022, 15:27
and I thought we were done with the proctology jokes
......aaaaannnnd we're back.
Will
Living the quiet life in Friday Harbor.