I wasn't feeling 100% today

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Hovannes
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Post by Hovannes »

So I didn't catch the bus to the Walk For Life in San Francisco, although i really wanted to attend.
There's just no point in passing on my bad ju-ju to the troops, I figured.
So I went to the local abortuary and rattled my beads on the sidewalk this morning.
I was by myself the entire time and thankfully there was very little business judging by the traffic.
That was this morning, and now it's lunchtime and participating in Spiritual Combat tends to make me hungry.
If I were in San Francisco I could have a very fine lunch indeed, but I'm not. I'm in Fresno.
My options are:

1) Last night's leftover pasta made with gross chicken sausage--maybe another day of leftover mojo might improve it some, or maybe it is the reason for me feeling kind of under the weather today so should be avoided?
2) A Carl's Jr. Super Star with Cheese.
3) Some take out Chinese--since it is Chinese New Years after all.

What would you suggest?
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

I don't have any advice for lunch. I reckon you really don't need my help with that.

Just want to thank you and express my admiration for your participation today. I didn't do anything but wash some dishes.
Hovannes
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Post by Hovannes »

I reheated the leftover pasta.
In hindsight, I should have had Carl's Jr. instead.