Intelligence Officials Say US Has Retrieved Non-Human Craft

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
tuttle
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Post by tuttle »

INTELLIGENCE OFFICIALS SAY U.S. HAS RETRIEVED CRAFT OF NON-HUMAN ORIGIN

Most of the article establishes the dude, David Grusch's credentials. He's legit.

He claims the US has retrieved "non-human" craft and is also reverse-engineering it and that essentially this is happening without any oversight which is one of the reasons he's whistleblowing.

Apparently there are some interviews upcoming where he'll reveal more info.

There is a lot for actual journalists to question, but my biggest question is this: how do you know it is non-human tech? What makes them categorize it that way? (Also, show me).

I also can't shake the idea that his might be a legit psy-op. The guy whistleblowing is the highest former intelligence agent to disclose this kind of info and he's a boy scout. Good for his credibility...but maybe too good. Then again, maybe he's really putting his neck on the line and if so, he's a hero.
"tuttle isn't saved" - Legion
Hovannes
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Post by Hovannes »

If the vehicle is claimed to be from a superior intelligent alien life-form and they don't even have an automobile club membership, I'm skeptical.
Hugo Drax
Sunday School Superintendent

Post by Hugo Drax »

There ain't no alien messiah, boys.
Weenies are us.
Wosbald

Post by Wosbald »

+JMJ+
Hugo Drax wrote: 06 Jun 2023, 17:49 There ain't no alien messiah, boys.
But there is an Alien: Resurrection.

:happy-smileygiantred:

Hugo Drax

Post by Hugo Drax »

Wosbald wrote: 06 Jun 2023, 18:10 +JMJ+
Hugo Drax wrote: 06 Jun 2023, 17:49 There ain't no alien messiah, boys.
But there is an Alien: Resurrection.

:happy-smileygiantred:
And demonstrably so...I watched it.
Weenies are us.
jmg
Resting Mercenary face
Resting Mercenary face

Post by jmg »

I wonder if anyone has tried to contact them yet about the vehicle’s extended warranty.
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." -My dad

"No reserves. No retreats. No regrets." -William Borden
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

Post by JimVH »

I’m skeptical of the concept of government intelligence as a whole, but I guess that’s another thread.
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

tuttle wrote: 06 Jun 2023, 05:26 There is a lot for actual journalists to question, but my biggest question is this: how do you know it is non-human tech? What makes them categorize it that way? (Also, show me).
The only way to know for sure is to find a non-human body -- or at least traces of non-terrestrial biology. (Check the toilet.)

I'm claiming fake, because the spooky guy went straight to the gullible fake-news media. He doesn't want to inform Congress or any of the recent Presidents, or the United Nations or Pope Francis....

Plus he's a spook. A professional sketchy liar. Perhaps he was lied to, himself.

I'd be a bit more credulous if this were an actual scientist or engineer with some smuggled research docs and anecdotes about what he saw.
Hovannes
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Post by Hovannes »

Del wrote: 07 Jun 2023, 05:22
tuttle wrote: 06 Jun 2023, 05:26 There is a lot for actual journalists to question, but my biggest question is this: how do you know it is non-human tech? What makes them categorize it that way? (Also, show me).
The only way to know for sure is to find a non-human body -- or at least traces of non-terrestrial biology. (Check the toilet.)

I'm claiming fake, because the spooky guy went straight to the gullible fake-news media. He doesn't want to inform Congress or any of the recent Presidents, or the United Nations or Pope Francis....

Plus he's a spook. A professional sketchy liar. Perhaps he was lied to, himself.

I'd be a bit more credulous if this were an actual scientist or engineer with some smuggled research docs and anecdotes about what he saw.
The timing of this is intriguing. With AI, pretty convincing evidence can be fabricated to support any narrative.
coco
JimVH from the old site
JimVH from the old site

Post by coco »

Just because it is a non-human craft does not mean it is alien.
Douglas Adams wrote:It is an important an popular fact that things are not always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed the he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much--the wheel, New York, wars and so on--while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed they were far more intelligent than man--for precisely the same reasons.

Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger; but most of their communications were misinterpreted as amusing attempts to punch footballs or whistle for tidbits, so they eventually gave up and left the Earth by their own means shortly before the Vogons arrived.
I am not as cool as JimVH. Nor or you. Well, unless you ARE JimVH.