Chicago Pipe Show!!!!

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Chicago Pipe Show!!!!

Post by Biff »

Let's go Brandon!
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Chicago Pipe Show!!!!

Post by Bloodhound »

Del
Glad you got to attend. Sounds like a good time was had. Will Keep Winton in prayer.
Thanks for the update/report
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
Del
Usher
Usher

Chicago Pipe Show!!!!

Post by Del »

Bloodhound wrote: 17 Jun 2022, 09:34 Del
Glad you got to attend. Sounds like a good time was had. Will Keep Winton in prayer.
My mother is visiting from Missouri this weekend (along with my sister and brother-in-law), so kinda busy to share the big story. Stand by!
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

Chicago Pipe Show!!!!

Post by joegoat »

Del wrote: 17 Jun 2022, 17:05
Bloodhound wrote: 17 Jun 2022, 09:34 Del
My mother is visiting from Missouri this weekend (along with my sister and brother-in-law), so kinda busy to share the big story. Stand by!
This is a good story. Worth the wait.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead)
Pepik's Ghost
Sunday School Student

Chicago Pipe Show!!!!

Post by Pepik's Ghost »

Del wrote: 16 Jun 2022, 08:22 Pepik is working as some sort of high-tech, high security contract job, perhaps with an unnamed government agency of an unnamed government. Spooky.
Where in the hell did you get contract work? Still workin at the same place Skip used to, and Direct cyber operations n stuff. Full-time-employee bub at a publicly traded company.

That being said, you need to clean up your credit report. What were you thinking on that revolving line of credit?
Del
Usher
Usher

Chicago Pipe Show!!!!

Post by Del »

Pepik's Ghost wrote: 16 Aug 2022, 21:57
Del wrote: 16 Jun 2022, 08:22 Pepik is working as some sort of high-tech, high security contract job, perhaps with an unnamed government agency of an unnamed government. Spooky.
Where in the hell did you get contract work? Still workin at the same place Skip used to, and Direct cyber operations n stuff. Full-time-employee bub at a publicly traded company.

That being said, you need to clean up your credit report. What were you thinking on that revolving line of credit?
I'm being haunted by a pipe ghost.
jmg
Resting Mercenary face
Resting Mercenary face

Chicago Pipe Show!!!!

Post by jmg »

This job sounds like it pays pretty well. Any openings? You guys hiring? I have no skills, but I'll fetch the crap out of some coffee.
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." -My dad

"No reserves. No retreats. No regrets." -William Borden
Pepik's Ghost
Sunday School Student

Chicago Pipe Show!!!!

Post by Pepik's Ghost »

jmg wrote: 17 Aug 2022, 16:28

This job sounds like it pays pretty well. Any openings? You guys hiring? I have no skills, but I'll fetch the crap out of some coffee.
How are you at making Chai Lattes?
jmg
Resting Mercenary face
Resting Mercenary face

Chicago Pipe Show!!!!

Post by jmg »

Pepik's Ghost wrote: 17 Aug 2022, 18:07

For the right pay, I'll learn to be the best real quick like. I'll even wear a cute apron if you'd like.
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." -My dad

"No reserves. No retreats. No regrets." -William Borden
Pepik's Ghost
Sunday School Student

Chicago Pipe Show!!!!

Post by Pepik's Ghost »

jmg wrote: 17 Aug 2022, 18:26
Pepik's Ghost wrote: 17 Aug 2022, 18:07

For the right pay, I'll learn to be the best real quick like. I'll even wear a cute apron if you'd like.
Hawt

But what would Jessie say?