Poopie & Peepeeies

The part of the forum where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong here, will be moved here. Maybe.
cobster
Sunday School Student

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by cobster »

JimVH wrote: 09 May 2022, 18:42
cobster wrote: 09 May 2022, 18:37 You asked for it!
Hey tom! Ask mat why his socks are wet? Matt: FU!!! Mat and will were summer help in the sewer dept one day they were given the task of cleaning the wet well of a pump station. Matt catches a broken rung of a old ladder ripping his getto hazmat suit aka cheap orange rain suit and ducktape. So he's like im already down here what cojld happen? As he was shoveling away sewage flowed out a pipe and hit his rip -filling him up like a ziplock bag!!! So afterwords he took a shower with his clothes on in the truck garage.
When we have to borrow trucks from the sewer dept i always laugh when I tell the kids thats not dirt all over this truck. They always reply what is it then?? I'll give you one guess Sewer dept ewww thats disgusting!!!!
Why is a mop stuck in the flusher vac hose?
Not a mop -tampon strings
A sewer force mane broke in a parking lot of a apartment complex yup Mr hankys theme park! A 40' tower of sewage.
During the flooding years we had 20y ago at 2am people would come out and complain about the 12" 2 stroke diesel pump screaming away pumping the exess water out of the sewers into the storm system me: so how fast do you want your house to flood with sweage?? They instead thank me for working 24/7
I show up on a dig job and was told DO NOT HIT THAT PIPE!!! is it gas,water??? No worse!!! Sewer force main!!!
Bill jumps up into one of the sewer 10w dump to pee the driver hits the box vibrator scaring the crap out of bill. At the old swere plant were the guys used to dump spoiles the tomato plants would grow the size of basket balls one of the highway guys wanted to get one and sank up to his neck in Sewage.
A homeowner found out the hard way the turnout for his sewer lateral conection was put in backwards the next time they flushed the sewer the toilets got back flushed with 2 1/2 " hose with 2000psi of water
Hows this DLJake?
Have you ever witnessed an actual fatberg?
Yes its been a long time I remember it being a big gray nasty blob and I've seen yeastberg
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by JimVH »

cobster wrote: 09 May 2022, 18:53
Hey tom! Ask mat why his socks are wet? Matt: FU!!! Mat and will were summer help in the sewer dept one day they were given the task of cleaning the wet well of a pump station. Matt catches a broken rung of a old ladder ripping his getto hazmat suit aka cheap orange rain suit and ducktape. So he's like im already down here what cojld happen? As he was shoveling away sewage flowed out a pipe and hit his rip -filling him up like a ziplock bag!!! So afterwords he took a shower with his clothes on in the truck garage.
When we have to borrow trucks from the sewer dept i always laugh when I tell the kids thats not dirt all over this truck. They always reply what is it then?? I'll give you one guess Sewer dept ewww thats disgusting!!!!
A sewer force mane broke in a parking lot of a apartment complex yup Mr hankys theme park! A 40' tower of sewage.
During the flooding years we had 20y ago at 2am people would come out and complain about the 12" 2 stroke diesel pump screaming away pumping the exess water out of the sewers into the storm system me: so how fast do you want your house to flood with sweage?? They instead thank me for working 24/7
I show up on a dig job and was told DO NOT HIT THAT PIPE!!! is it gas,water??? No worse!!! Sewer force main!!!
Bill jumps up into one of the sewer 10w dump to pee the driver hits the box vibrator scaring the crap out of bill. At the old swere plant were the guys used to dump spoiles the tomato plants would grow the size of basket balls one of the highway guys wanted to get one and sank up to his neck in Sewage.
A homeowner found out the hard way the turnout for his sewer lateral conection was put in backwards the next time they flushed the sewer the toilets got back flushed with 2 1/2 " hose with 2000psi of water
Hows this DLJake?
Yes its been a long time I remember it being a big gray nasty blob and I've seen yeastberg
Yeastberg? I'm intrigued.
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by Biff »

JimVH wrote: 09 May 2022, 19:07
cobster wrote: 09 May 2022, 18:53
Yeastberg? I'm intrigued.
Right next to the tamponberg
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
cobster
Sunday School Student

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by cobster »

On the main drag we have a jewish bakery and the sewer makes a perfect breeding ground for the yeast and grease thats in the sewer. Picture a big slimy puffball mushroom blocking the sewer
Del
Usher
Usher

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by Del »

I spent a teen summer working at our municipal utility sewage treatment plant. Those rag balls were a constant annoyance.

In recent decades, the problem has gotten much worse with the growing popularity of wet wipes. They aren't supposed to be flushed, but people do.

And since COVID, people have been flushing disinfectant wipes in great quantities. I own a four-plex rental property that shares a sewer lift station with four neighbors. It's gonna cost me $10,000 this week to replace the darn thing. It's old and due for fixing anyway, but the wet-wipes finally did it in.
cobster
Sunday School Student

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by cobster »

Yikes! That sucks Del!
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by joegoat »

Growing up on a dairy farm, I've had a fair share of experiences.
The milking cow barn had cement floors and was designed to collect "slop" in the alleys so it could be pushed out every day into the holding bunker. The deepest point was about six feet when full. I was maybe 8 and the top crust had dried into a semi flexible surface, think trampoline, I was walking around it with my cousin one day and found a soft spot. I sunk up to my chest in manure. Luckily it wasn't full. If a cow happened to get loose back there, guess where they went. Yup! As deep as they could.
My aunt is an avid gardener and one day she noticed a plastic beach bucket on a tomato stake in our garage. Thinking my mom had a tool that she didn't, she asked what it was for. My mom told her that our septic tank needed pumped and my dad didn't want to pay someone to do something he could, so he dug up the tank and ladled the contents into the manure spreader then took it out and spread it in the fields.
Back to the slop bunker. Several times a year that needed emptied. We used a skid loader to scoop it into the spreader. The setup was such that you would have to turn the loader around and face up hill when you dumped it so the slop moved higher at the back of the bucket. If you got the bucket to full and spun around too fast, that wave of slop was coming over the back of the bucket and down into the cab. Yup, several times have I been showered.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead)
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by Biff »

joegoat wrote: 10 May 2022, 12:12 Growing up on a dairy farm, I've had a fair share of experiences.
The milking cow barn had cement floors and was designed to collect "slop" in the alleys so it could be pushed out every day into the holding bunker. The deepest point was about six feet when full. I was maybe 8 and the top crust had dried into a semi flexible surface, think trampoline, I was walking around it with my cousin one day and found a soft spot. I sunk up to my chest in manure. Luckily it wasn't full. If a cow happened to get loose back there, guess where they went. Yup! As deep as they could.
My aunt is an avid gardener and one day she noticed a plastic beach bucket on a tomato stake in our garage. Thinking my mom had a tool that she didn't, she asked what it was for. My mom told her that our septic tank needed pumped and my dad didn't want to pay someone to do something he could, so he dug up the tank and ladled the contents into the manure spreader then took it out and spread it in the fields.
Back to the slop bunker. Several times a year that needed emptied. We used a skid loader to scoop it into the spreader. The setup was such that you would have to turn the loader around and face up hill when you dumped it so the slop moved higher at the back of the bucket. If you got the bucket to full and spun around too fast, that wave of slop was coming over the back of the bucket and down into the cab. Yup, several times have I been showered.
I think this qualifies as a 'sh*7 post'.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by joegoat »

Biff wrote: 10 May 2022, 12:17
joegoat wrote: 10 May 2022, 12:12 Growing up on a dairy farm, I've had a fair share of experiences.
I think this qualifies as a 'sh*7 post'.
DL started it!
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead)
Del
Usher
Usher

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by Del »

I went to the clinic yesterday to talk about my old guy prostate difficulties.

The lady on the phone delicately asked if I wanted to meet with the lady doctor or a male PA.

I said that I didn't care. But I was thinking, "Whichever one has the skinniest finger."

Because even though the issues are all about peepees, that's not where they go looking.