Will the original CPS ever come back?

Are you new to forums? Come on in.
tuttle
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Post by tuttle »

Bloodhound wrote: 12 Jan 2023, 12:50 I kept all my contacts including you and a bunch of others in my "In Box" in the old site...when it went down all my contacts info went with it. I am guessing that is what happened with a bunch of us and why some had to find this place with a lucky search...we are glad you found your way back
That's what happened with me too. I kicked myself after the site went down because I was always telling myself to write all my contacts down in one place.
"tuttle isn't saved" - Legion
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

tuttle wrote: 13 Jan 2023, 05:34
Bloodhound wrote: 12 Jan 2023, 12:50 I kept all my contacts including you and a bunch of others in my "In Box" in the old site...when it went down all my contacts info went with it. I am guessing that is what happened with a bunch of us and why some had to find this place with a lucky search...we are glad you found your way back
That's what happened with me too. I kicked myself after the site went down because I was always telling myself to write all my contacts down in one place.
Where's Rusty when we need him? You can bet he recorded all that contact info somewhere.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson