A handful of stuff

Where two or more are gathered in His name....
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

A handful of stuff

Post by sweetandsour »

Praying, Bud.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

A handful of stuff

Post by JimVH »

sweetandsour wrote: 13 Feb 2023, 08:30 Praying, Bud.
Indeed.
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
tuttle
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

A handful of stuff

Post by tuttle »

tuttle wrote: 13 Feb 2023, 08:26 An update following that info above:

We're heading to St. Louis tomorrow for some imaging to see if any pockets of fluid are growing. If so, or any concerns, they may have to get a sample of the fluid and send it for testing (in case of infection). If any interventions need to take place, they'll likely be surgical and we'll have to stay the night (not sure how long). Much depends on what they determine after imaging. Being out of town, I'll be missing work.

Please pray for Arwen, the test results, for wise and accurate decisions from us and the doctors, and for the Lord's protection and provision.
Update on this

Images showed everything was A-OK. No surgery needed. Came back home last night. This clears us for a foot surgery for next week.
"tuttle isn't saved" - Legion
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

A handful of stuff

Post by FredS »

Prayers of gratitude for the positive test results. Praying for the next step. (Get it? Foot surgery, next step? I crack myself up.) Praying for miraculous provision while you're missing work. God bless Arwen and her dad.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
jruegg
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

A handful of stuff

Post by jruegg »

Prayers for Arwen. I feel the subject of this thread needs to be changed to a footful of stuff.
Hugo Drax
Sunday School Superintendent
Sunday School Superintendent

A handful of stuff

Post by Hugo Drax »

jruegg wrote: 15 Feb 2023, 11:32 Prayers for Arwen. I feel the subject of this thread needs to be changed to a footful of stuff.
Or "My Man Tuttle Can Carry a Metric sh*7-tonne of Stuff." I'm amazed at the strength.

Praying for you and yours, tuttle.
Weenies are us.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

A handful of stuff

Post by sweetandsour »

Thankful for the good report, and continued prayers for the Tuttles.
tuttle
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

A handful of stuff

Post by tuttle »

Another update:
Foot surgery went very well. She got the cast of a week ago and is easing into putting pressure on it. Praise God. Thank you for your prayers.

In other news, baby is due in less than a month and (between us girls) we're still broke as a joke. It's been over a year since I nabbed a full time gig that I thought was a simple stop-gap and I'm still here. It's a great place but it is simply not cutting it. I'm frankly surprised we've lasted this long without the world caving in. I credit God's grace. But I need more income and I'm having a pretty hard time finding it, not for a lack of trying either.

Downsizing and selling the house seems like it would be a wise move before things really unravel, but we've been troubled about it. Looking around we're finding places to rent but they are at or close-to what our current mortgage is now, and there are even some that won't allow a family of our size. Did I mention we're about to add a baby into this?

Please pray for my wife, not only for her pregnancy/delivery, but the strain of everything is upon her. I'll leave it at that.

Anyway, again, would appreciate your discretion in this matter (ie no facebook) and I highly covet your prayers. The housing, the finances/income, the wife and baby, the homeschooling, friggin teenagers (heh), all of the health concerns with my daughter, and anything else you can think of. I'm asking because I've seen God work through your prayers on more than one occasion.

I know many of you gents are going through tough times yourselves and I'm praying with you as well.
"tuttle isn't saved" - Legion
coco
JimVH from the old site
JimVH from the old site

A handful of stuff

Post by coco »

Praying
I am not as cool as JimVH. Nor or you. Well, unless you ARE JimVH.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

A handful of stuff

Post by sweetandsour »

Praying