Intelligence Officials Say US Has Retrieved Non-Human Craft

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Post by Biff »

coco wrote: 07 Jun 2023, 18:42 Just because it is a non-human craft does not mean it is alien.
Douglas Adams wrote:It is an important an popular fact that things are not always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed the he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much--the wheel, New York, wars and so on--while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed they were far more intelligent than man--for precisely the same reasons.

Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger; but most of their communications were misinterpreted as amusing attempts to punch footballs or whistle for tidbits, so they eventually gave up and left the Earth by their own means shortly before the Vogons arrived.
Dang dolphins anyways.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

Let's get a little philosophical here....

Modern Man is a lonely guy.

We live on a orb that is teaming with life, but only our species has the spiritual gift of rationality. This was just fine, for many long ages, as we shared the world with a great many spiritual beings. God, and gods, angels and demons, spirits of our ancestors, elves & faeries.... the other beings were a little difficult to comprehend; we gave them different names and honors and such. But we all knew they were there.

Modern, secular, Western mankind has lost that ancient wisdom. And with this, we have also lost our ancient friends. Even modern American Evangelical Christian believers have ceased enjoying conversations with Mary, or angels, or the great Christian saints, or with their loved ones who have passed on for a time.

This loneliness is not natural. It is not God's plan for us. Man was not meant to be alone, ever since Adam was unbothered in the Garden.

And this is why so many superstitious, skeptical moderns are so quick to believe rumors of "aliens from another planet."

As for myself.... I am content to believe in aliens. God has created life and rational animals here; He can do so elsewhere.

But I am not intrigued by rumors. Show me some actual evidence, please.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

One theory, cooked up while I was in the shower - - -

As evidenced by the article in the OP, our media organizations have recently focused more attention on whistleblowers than on whatever it is they're blowing the whistle on. The OP article spent a lot of time explaining who that man is and what he's done in his career. The marine who leaked some sort of info about the US mechanization's behind the war in Ukraine a few months ago received more coverage than the documents themselves. Who is he? Why does he have access to this information? What's his motive? How did this happen? How can it be prevented? Should he be punished? How should he be punished?

Predictably, the new UFO leaker has become famous - bits of an interview he's just recorded received a 2-3 minute spot on my local news television show this morning - for simply saying there's been a secret coverup while providing no evidence to bolster his statements.

The feds and their organizations harmed public trust with the way the pandemic was 'handled'. Even those who generally trust the government now pause to run everything they hear through their own personal filter, so we're all too ready and willing to believe anyone who tells us they're lying.
Last edited by FredS on 08 Jun 2023, 09:01, edited 1 time in total.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
tuttle
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Post by tuttle »

I don't think there are extraterrestrials from another planet, but I do think there are ultraterrestrials, right under our noses. Scentifically speaking I guess you could chalk it up to the interdimensional hypothesis, though I don't know if I would subscribe to all of it. I just happened to realize it kind of lines up with it.

I think 'aliens' are the physical manifestation (if that's even the right phrase) of creatures/beings already here but behind the veil. What we call aliens, in my mind, are either the same thing our ancestors understood as fairies or elves. I don't know if they are malevolent or not, but I tend to think they are. I don't think they are demons, but I think they could be fallen angels (I don't classify fallen angels as demons...).

My theory is like a Christian version of Jacques Vallée's theory that it's not quite nuts and bolts and likely the same thing people have been witnessing forever, but it tends to change culture to culture.
"tuttle isn't saved" - Legion
Wosbald
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Post by Wosbald »

+JMJ+
tuttle wrote: 08 Jun 2023, 06:58 I don't think there are extraterrestrials from another planet, but I do think there are ultraterrestrials, right under our noses. Scentifically speaking I guess you could chalk it up to the interdimensional hypothesis, though I don't know if I would subscribe to all of it. I just happened to realize it kind of lines up with it.

I think 'aliens' are the physical manifestation (if that's even the right phrase) of creatures/beings already here but behind the veil. What we call aliens, in my mind, are either the same thing our ancestors understood as fairies or elves. I don't know if they are malevolent or not, but I tend to think they are. I don't think they are demons, but I think they could be fallen angels (I don't classify fallen angels as demons...).

My theory is like a Christian version of Jacques Vallée's theory that it's not quite nuts and bolts and likely the same thing people have been witnessing forever, but it tends to change culture to culture.
Lemme guess. The Mangels/Demans thang agin, amirite?

:angelic-whiteflying: :angry-devil:

tuttle
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Post by tuttle »

Wosbald wrote: 08 Jun 2023, 09:44 +JMJ+
tuttle wrote: 08 Jun 2023, 06:58 I don't think there are extraterrestrials from another planet, but I do think there are ultraterrestrials, right under our noses. Scentifically speaking I guess you could chalk it up to the interdimensional hypothesis, though I don't know if I would subscribe to all of it. I just happened to realize it kind of lines up with it.

Lemme guess. The Mangels/Demans thang agin, rite?

:angelic-whiteflying: :angry-devil:
Aliens aren't Mangels.

Demons are ;)

or were...
"tuttle isn't saved" - Legion
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

Biff wrote: 07 Jun 2023, 19:55
coco wrote: 07 Jun 2023, 18:42 Just because it is a non-human craft does not mean it is alien.
Dang dolphins anyways.
Dophins are clever, yes.

But in order to fabricate sophisticated artifacts, that non-human species has to have some pretty good thumbs.

Or at least a strong plunger suction cup, like the Daleks.
Hovannes
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Post by Hovannes »

Del wrote: 10 Jun 2023, 12:51
Biff wrote: 07 Jun 2023, 19:55
Dang dolphins anyways.
Dophins are clever, yes.

But in order to fabricate sophisticated artifacts, that non-human species has to have some pretty good thumbs.

Or at least a strong plunger suction cup, like the Daleks.
B-B-but do the UFOs smell like Sardine cans? That's the $64 question!