Roe v. Wade

Where two or more are gathered in His name....
coco
JimVH from the old site
JimVH from the old site

Roe v. Wade

Post by coco »

Pray for the Supreme Court decision and the reactions to it.
I am not as cool as JimVH. Nor or you. Well, unless you ARE JimVH.
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

Roe v. Wade

Post by JimVH »

Indeed.

Prayerful.
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
Del
Usher
Usher

Roe v. Wade

Post by Del »

Prepare for violence from the leftists. Real demons are driving them.

Consider adding some fasting to our battle prayers.

And offering prayers of thanks!
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Roe v. Wade

Post by FredS »

Without demonizing strangers, I'm praying for the justices, state legislators if the court puts this back in their hands, the regular folks on both sides, the women faced with what is surely a difficult decision, and the born and unborn.

Praying for all of us.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Roe v. Wade

Post by sweetandsour »

FredS wrote: 04 May 2022, 09:31 Without demonizing strangers, I'm praying for the justices, state legislators if the court puts this back in their hands, the regular folks on both sides, the women faced with what is surely a difficult decision, and the born and unborn.

Praying for all of us.
That's the kicker that many forget about. It progressed from point of conception to the point of partial birth abortions and even further, including acts that I won't even try to describe, and hate to think about, which in my way of thinking is nothing short of out right murder regardless of abortion laws. Some of the states were already trying to do something about it on their own. Some states may just leave things the way they have been up to now, if it's up to them.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Roe v. Wade

Post by Bloodhound »

Continuing in prayer
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
DLJake
Sunday School Superintendent

Roe v. Wade

Post by DLJake »

... amen
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
Hugo Drax

Roe v. Wade

Post by Hugo Drax »

FredS wrote: 04 May 2022, 09:31 Without demonizing strangers, I'm praying for the justices, state legislators if the court puts this back in their hands, the regular folks on both sides, the women faced with what is surely a difficult decision, and the born and unborn.

Praying for all of us.
Well said and I'll join in that prayer. There was a point in my life where I actively supported abortion's legality. When my heart started to change, I said, "well, I don't have a dog in the race" and washed my hands like Pilate.

Now I'm firmly on the side of the unborn child. But I constantly remind myself when discussing the point that I was once apathetic. Lukewarm. Being apathetic seems to strike me as the worst sin of all and its useful to remind myself of this when I'm tempted to get strident.
Weenies are us.
MrPiper
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Roe v. Wade

Post by MrPiper »

Hugo Drax wrote: 05 May 2022, 15:45

Praying for all of us.
Well said and I'll join in that prayer. There was a point in my life where I actively supported abortion's legality. When my heart started to change, I said, "well, I don't have a dog in the race" and washed my hands like Pilate.

Now I'm firmly on the side of the unborn child. But I constantly remind myself when discussing the point that I was once apathetic. Lukewarm. Being apathetic seems to strike me as the worst sin of all and its useful to remind myself of this when I'm tempted to get strident.
This describes most of us perhaps. Certainly me in my youth. Although I never actively supported the process, I didn't condemn it. Honestly I just was too ignorant to really comprehend what it meant. The first time I ever remember having it explained to me, I never looked back. I realized it was the killing of a baby and that was that. Most just seem to live in that ignorance / apathy phase I think. May be wrong but I don't want to believe that most people actively condone abortion while understanding clearly that it is the killing of a child. Yes I realize that many do, but I just want to believe most aren't that purely evil.