What's up, my nerds?

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
tuttle
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

What's up, my nerds?

Post by tuttle »

It's been too long!

I'm rarely on Facebook these days (mostly my wife tags me in stuff) and since July I've switched jobs (i'm full time at the pizza place now) so I'm never in front of a computer anymore which severely hindered my CPS time.

But goodness, since all the hullabaloo in July when we had to stay out in St. Louis (yuck) for over two weeks, we've just been blown away by how God had taken care of us, and the prayers and gifts from CPS played no small part. I love you guys so much.

Also I learned that my brother (jester) recently purchased land from...get this...Del's kin!

Anyway, just wanted to stop by. There've been so many little dumb or funny or serious topics that I'd have loved to knock around with you gents over the last couple months.

I'll try to hop on more often.

What's new?
"tuttle isn't saved" - Legion
Wosbald
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

What's up, my nerds?

Post by Wosbald »

+JMJ+

Yo, homie.

:greetings-wavingyellow:

JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

What's up, my nerds?

Post by JimVH »

tuttle wrote: 27 Sep 2023, 19:07
What's new?
I just keep getting better looking. It’s really becoming a burden.

Every night at midnight we start a new game cycle where we all pretend we’re old men trying to outsmart each other with word and math games. Jocose is super hard to keep up with.

Every now and then someone actually talks about pipe smoking. For instance, this years Christmas pipes are very disappointing and are completely void of gaud.

You still using your PBC? I’m cooking heavy already this season. Smoking big chubs of bologna is where it’s at, brother.

Apparently there’s an immigration crisis somewhere. It gets a a lot of words here lately.

I don’t want to overwhelm you, so I’ll step back now. It’s good to see you around, bud.
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

What's up, my nerds?

Post by sweetandsour »

There's some really cool folks that work at our small town pizza place. Although my favorite guy to talk with there recently quit and became a plumber.

Anyway, I tried twice to start a pumpkin ale thread, but that just don't fly around here without any Tuttles.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
Del
Usher
Usher

What's up, my nerds?

Post by Del »

tuttle wrote: 27 Sep 2023, 19:07 Also I learned that my brother (jester) recently purchased land from...get this...Del's kin!
Yeah, that really happened.

My sister's husband has an agricultural empire near the Tuttle clan. BIL farms land, buys and sells land, builds grain elevators, sells irrigation equipment.

My sister even contributed a bit to the tuttle family's fund appeal, along with the rest of us.

I did not know that jester actually bought the farmhouse he was renting, so Congratulations!

Tell jester to stop by CPS sometime.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

What's up, my nerds?

Post by FredS »

Yo
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
Jocose
Usher
Usher

What's up, my nerds?

Post by Jocose »

‘Sup
The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
coco
JimVH from the old site
JimVH from the old site

What's up, my nerds?

Post by coco »

I'm working on a new project that involves me programming stuff in LabVIEW full time. LabVIEW is a language that is made to work with lab equipment and control things in industrial environments. I'm still a part-time pastor.

Working at a pizza place seems pretty fun to me, particularly if it is a mom and pop place.
I am not as cool as JimVH. Nor or you. Well, unless you ARE JimVH.
tuttle
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

What's up, my nerds?

Post by tuttle »

Del wrote: 28 Sep 2023, 05:10
tuttle wrote: 27 Sep 2023, 19:07 Also I learned that my brother (jester) recently purchased land from...get this...Del's kin!
Yeah, that really happened.

My sister's husband has an agricultural empire near the Tuttle clan. BIL farms land, buys and sells land, builds grain elevators, sells irrigation equipment.

My sister even contributed a bit to the tuttle family's fund appeal, along with the rest of us.

I did not know that jester actually bought the farmhouse he was renting, so Congratulations!

Tell jester to stop by CPS sometime.
He actually is purchasing a separate lot but renting for the time being
"tuttle isn't saved" - Legion
Del
Usher
Usher

What's up, my nerds?

Post by Del »

tuttle wrote: 14 Nov 2023, 13:16 ping
We've all been wondering how you and your family are getting along.