Biden about to speak on Economy/Inflation

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
jmg
Resting Mercenary face
Resting Mercenary face

Post by jmg »

That EPA tax is the biggest load of garbage. And there are some VERY big loads out there currently. If somebody is buying that crap, after you also snag up Del's AZ beachfront property, I've got some unicorn farts that once released from the jar I have them in will grow money trees on your property that I'll let go for a song.
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." -My dad

"No reserves. No retreats. No regrets." -William Borden
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

coco wrote: 10 May 2022, 11:27 Well, that was my one shot at agreeing with Biden. DId anyone find anything good in the speech?
If you are looking for a silver lining, the stock market apparently found something reassuring in Biden's spiel.
After falling all morning, there was a significant intraday recovery which started as Biden's speech got underway.
coco
JimVH from the old site
JimVH from the old site

Post by coco »

Del wrote: 11 May 2022, 05:33
coco wrote: 10 May 2022, 11:27 Well, that was my one shot at agreeing with Biden. DId anyone find anything good in the speech?
If you are looking for a silver lining, the stock market apparently found something reassuring in Biden's spiel.
After falling all morning, there was a significant intraday recovery which started as Biden's speech got underway.
He did say that he was working on all the problems.
I am not as cool as JimVH. Nor or you. Well, unless you ARE JimVH.
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

coco wrote: 11 May 2022, 09:23
Del wrote: 11 May 2022, 05:33
He did say that he was working on all the problems.
His idea of "working on all the problems" is to blame Trump, blame Republicans, blame Putin, blame the virus (which he did an excellent job of controlling, btw), blame the oil companies, blame the meat packers, blame the people who can't afford new electric cars.... did I leave anybody out?