Absolutely useless facts about you nobody cares about

The part of the forum where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong here, will be moved here. Maybe.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Post by sweetandsour »

The internet is back on in our neighborhood, after crashing last Tuesday evening, I think it was. It only took ATT 6 days or so to find and fix the problem. Meanwhile, I missed out on some opportunities, but hope to be back in business now. I could get a signal and look at email on my phone within ~ 1/2 mile outside of our neighborhood; but what a pain all around.

BTW, thanks to Jim, for checking on me this morning. Continued prayers your way.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

sweetandsour wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 07:16 The internet is back on in our neighborhood, after crashing last Tuesday evening, I think it was. It only took ATT 6 days or so to find and fix the problem. Meanwhile, I missed out on some opportunities, but hope to be back in business now. I could get a signal and look at email on my phone within ~ 1/2 mile outside of our neighborhood; but what a pain all around.

BTW, thanks to Jim, for checking on me this morning. Continued prayers your way.
Welcome Home!
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Post by Bloodhound »

I am sitting in the hallway outside court...Ordered to be here at 3. They haven't even called the case yet. The defense is whining about how the statewide public defender's computer system got hacked and they are shut out and can't proceed...

Meanwhile I sit in a hallway & wait...not that you care
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

Bloodhound wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 15:21 I am sitting in the hallway outside court...Ordered to be here at 3. They haven't even called the case yet. The defense is whining about how the statewide public defender's computer system got hacked and they are shut out and can't proceed...

Meanwhile I sit in a hallway & wait...not that you care
I care 'cause it fouled our meet-up plan.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

Post by joegoat »

Folks from the church has been bringing us dinner after Joegoat Jr's birth. Not to sound ungrateful, but it's doing a number on me. I'm on the toilet right now and not sure if I'm waiting on poop or puke to happen. Ugh!!!!!
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead)
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

Post by joegoat »

joegoat wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 19:03 Folks from the church has been bringing us dinner after Joegoat Jr's birth. Not to sound ungrateful, but it's doing a number on me. I'm on the toilet right now and not sure if I'm waiting on poop or puke to happen. Ugh!!!!!
Update: it was both....
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead)
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

I'm using an online configurator to develop some screw conveyors to convey portland cement.

Funny word. Configurator.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
ChildOfGod
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Post by ChildOfGod »

Restrung my main classical guitar with Augustine Regal Blue nylon trebles today. They are good strings but the sustain on the trebles is very short, unlike the carbon fiber trebles I'd been using. Ultimately I wish I had not changed my strings today.
Wishing you God's very best!
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

Neighbor lady from two blocks over accidentally received and opened a package intended for me. When she saw it was a knife she realized it wasn't hers and double checked the address. She just brought it by. In her pajamas. At noon. Unfortunately she's not a 20 year old hottie in a teddy bear, but a 60 year old stoner in flannel pants and a ratty old t-shirt. Oh well, it's a nice knife.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Post by sweetandsour »

FredS wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 10:57 Neighbor lady from two blocks over accidentally received and opened a package intended for me. When she saw it was a knife she realized it wasn't hers and double checked the address. She just brought it by. In her pajamas. At noon. Unfortunately she's not a 20 year old hottie in a teddy bear, but a 60 year old stoner in flannel pants and a ratty old t-shirt. Oh well, it's a nice knife.
I googled "60 year old lady stoner in flannel pants".
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.