Hunter Got High

The part of the forum where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong here, will be moved here. Maybe.
Hovannes
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Hunter Got High

Post by Hovannes »

Del
Usher
Usher

Hunter Got High

Post by Del »

Wow.... Hunter really just disappeared from the news cycle, didn't he? And all the money that foreign agents paid him and his uncle for access to Joe... where'd that story go?

Hardly a trickle of that in the news anymore. It's gone the way of the tragic retreat from Afghanistan.

The Hunter Biden story is really about how so many hostile nations were feeding money into the Biden crime family. They'll never be prosecuted or lose a dime over it. Hillary wasn't.

There was a drive-by story last week.... Qatar is of some concern right now as they are harboring several Hamas leaders and the Houthi pirates terrorizing ships are based there. Joe has resisted pressure to name Qatar as a state-sponsor of terrorism.

Now it turns out that James Biden was working some deals with Qatari officials.

Daily Wire:
House GOP Raises Alarm Over Biden Family’s Alleged Business With Qatari Officials
Del
Usher
Usher

Hunter Got High

Post by Del »

I just watched the video all the way to the end...

Afroman makes fun of his own troubles with the law, some years ago. Cops raided his home and ate his lemon pound cake. Starting to understand why he is miffed at Hunter's stack of privilege!
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Hunter Got High

Post by sweetandsour »

I just wish I could sell a fingerpainting or two and get prices like HB's did.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
Del
Usher
Usher

Hunter Got High

Post by Del »

sweetandsour wrote: 05 May 2024, 06:53 I just wish I could sell a fingerpainting or two and get prices like HB's did.
I'm sure you could come up with a more clever money-laundering scheme than that.

All you need is a crime family and rich folks who want to bribe you.
Del
Usher
Usher

Hunter Got High

Post by Del »

The funny thing about the Biden crime family is that President Joe doesn't even know who he's taking bribes from!

For example, Hamas is in Yemen and the Houthis are attacking ships. Normally, the President would declare them to be a state sponsor of terrorism and levy serious sanctions against them.

But then little brother James Biden picks up the phone and says, "Go easy on Yemen. We've got some good money flowing in from them. How about you send a Fleet of ships to the Straits and just shoot down the drones?"