The Rant Like A <zederated> Thread

The part of the forum where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong here, will be moved here. Maybe.
DLJake
Sunday School Superintendent

Post by DLJake »

We need a spot to just <zederadted> go off.

Oh, look! It's right here.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Post by sweetandsour »

DLJake wrote: 02 Jun 2022, 15:18 We need a spot to just <zederadted> go off.

Oh, look! It's right here.
don't get me started.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

Well.... the culture and economy and politics could make a sane man go <zederated> bonkers.

But no rants from me. The time for raising awareness and influencing friends is behind us. Every adult is either awake or Woke by now. The avalanche is already falling.

And I'm hopeful! I believe that most everything that is good and true and beautiful (the stuff that normal people want) will withstand the storm. Most of the cultural trash will be swept away.

So we will have good schools for our kids. We may or may not have government schools. That kind of thing.
DLJake

Post by DLJake »

TIN FOIL HAT WEARING RANT

WARNING: US POLITICAL CURRENT EVENTS CENTRIC

US President Biden has contracted some sort of Covid. He had all the shots, boosters, you name it. Still got it. Bummer. Never wish the man harm.

But. What if.

What if he's being sequestered at this time in history where the true powers that be in US Politics are discussing when he gets Clintoned?

If the big R's get in in Nov., one of the first things they will do is bring articles of impeachment at Warp 9. If he isn't president, what can they do besides whine?

The ethical question of what happens if he pardons his son as the R's jump on that dude like white on rice is removed.

2yrs with the VP moving into that slot and then selecting a new VP that has to clear an R controlled senate?

Yeah. They'll run that 2 year clock out without doing anything besides providing total control of all 3 branches for themselves.

Oh, look. Commercial's over. Back to Ancient Aliens. Later.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Post by sweetandsour »

DLJake wrote: 23 Jul 2022, 14:47 TIN FOIL HAT WEARING RANT

US President Biden has contracted some sort of Covid. He had all the shots, boosters, you name it. Still got it. Bummer. Never wish the man harm.

But. What if.

What if he's being sequestered at this time in history where the true powers that be in US Politics are discussing when he gets Clintoned?

If the big R's get in in Nov., one of the first things they will do is bring articles of impeachment at Warp 9. If he isn't president, what can they do besides whine?

The ethical question of what happens if he pardons his son as the R's jump on that dude like white on rice is removed.

2yrs with the VP moving into that slot and then selecting a new VP that has to clear an R controlled senate?

Yeah. They'll run that 2 year clock out without doing anything besides providing total control of all 3 branches for themselves.

So do you really think he's got Covid?
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
Hugo Drax

Post by Hugo Drax »

sweetandsour wrote: 23 Jul 2022, 14:53

But. What if.

I was going to unload.

Now I'm scared.
Weenies are us.
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

Post by JimVH »

I bought a ‘pound’ (now a 12oz package) of bacon. First in a long time. It was sliced so thinly that I could see my fingers through it. It cooked up to into flavorless, frail little wisps.

It just ain’t right.
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
GaryInVA
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Post by GaryInVA »

JimVH wrote: 24 Jul 2022, 13:15 I bought a ‘pound’ (now a 12oz package) of bacon. First in a long time. It was sliced so thinly that I could see my fingers through it. It cooked up to into flavorless, frail little wisps.

It just ain’t right.
That is a tragedy right there. A tragedy.
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

― Albert Einstein
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Post by Biff »

Hugo Drax wrote: 24 Jul 2022, 12:53
sweetandsour wrote: 23 Jul 2022, 14:53

But. What if.

I was going to unload.

Now I'm scared.
If you're gonna unload, hit the outhouse.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada: