TTCMA

The part of the forum where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong here, will be moved here. Maybe.
Sir Moose
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

TTCMA

Post by Sir Moose »

People using the subject line of their email for the first sentence of the email. Then the body of the email starts with what should be the second sentence (or paragraph).
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

TTCMA

Post by Bloodhound »

Driver who don't/won't use the right hand turn lane...they sit and sit and then flip you off if you tap your horn...they are likely the same drivers that look all upset and honk at you if you do use the turn lane while they are coming thru the intersection.

If they don't know how to drive they should stay home :evil:
Last edited by Bloodhound on 08 Aug 2022, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

TTCMA

Post by JimVH »

Long goodbyes.

It was supposed to be a brief phone call, but you threw in multiple encores. We're not that close.
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

TTCMA

Post by Bloodhound »

Thieves who steal the Brisket!
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
GaryInVA
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

TTCMA

Post by GaryInVA »

Bloodhound wrote: 08 Aug 2022, 15:36 Thieves who steal the Brisket!
People who can eat brisket without it causing a psoriadic arthritis flairup.
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

― Albert Einstein
AdamZ
Sunday School Student

TTCMA

Post by AdamZ »

Undesirable side effects of medication really chaps my hiney.

Hi gents - long time no talk! I had a medical emergency last month and I’m on 4 prescription meds daily now and for the foreseeable future, and at least one of those meds (and possibly as many as 3 of them) has been messing with my sense of taste (among other undesirable side effects). So the 3 blends I’ve tried smoking since going on the meds - all favorite blends - all taste off. They don’t taste nasty, but they also don’t taste very good either. I derive almost no pleasure from the pipe now, and this makes me very sad. Thinking about trying stuff way outside my normal preferences to see if I can find something that I can enjoy. Might even resort to trying some goopy aromatics, lol.
Hugo Drax
Sunday School Superintendent
Sunday School Superintendent

TTCMA

Post by Hugo Drax »

AdamZ wrote: 10 Aug 2022, 18:07 Undesirable side effects of medication really chaps my hiney.

Hi gents - long time no talk! I had a medical emergency last month and I’m on 4 prescription meds daily now and for the foreseeable future, and at least one of those meds (and possibly as many as 3 of them) has been messing with my sense of taste (among other undesirable side effects). So the 3 blends I’ve tried smoking since going on the meds - all favorite blends - all taste off. They don’t taste nasty, but they also don’t taste very good either. I derive almost no pleasure from the pipe now, and this makes me very sad. Thinking about trying stuff way outside my normal preferences to see if I can find something that I can enjoy. Might even resort to trying some goopy aromatics, lol.
Quite sorry to hear that, sir. Hope everything is OK. You've been through the mill.

Try something simple like Crooner. That one resets my taster when I'm feeling off.
Weenies are us.
Del
Usher
Usher

TTCMA

Post by Del »

AdamZ wrote: 10 Aug 2022, 18:07 Undesirable side effects of medication really chaps my hiney.

I had the same problem -- only no urgent care; just covid. Lost my taste and joy of pipes and cigars.

However.... I have taken some comfort in General Mint snus. Tastes like Crooner, I guess.
Hovannes
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

TTCMA

Post by Hovannes »

I'm watching the news on the TV this morning.
A story comes on about the California Air Resources Board(composed of non elected political appointees) banning sales of new internal combustion vehicles in CA.
We immediately experience a power outage, so we've got to reset all the clocks.
Hovannes
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

TTCMA

Post by Hovannes »