User Map

Are you new to forums? Come on in.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

User Map

Post by FredS »

Biff wrote: 13 Apr 2022, 11:31
Joshoowah wrote: 13 Apr 2022, 10:55 Considering the site is not secure is it even safe to have such a feature?
What u talkin' `bout, Willis?
I suppose he's referring to the CPS cyber security guys on FB who've posted that this site is not secure. I think Biff took some actions to make it more so, but c'mon man, the internet boogie men want to steal your passwords and financial info, they don't want to break into your actual house.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

User Map

Post by Biff »

FredS wrote: 14 Apr 2022, 13:20
Biff wrote: 13 Apr 2022, 11:31
Joshoowah wrote: 13 Apr 2022, 10:55 Considering the site is not secure is it even safe to have such a feature?
What u talkin' `bout, Willis?
I suppose he's referring to the CPS cyber security guys on FB who've posted that this site is not secure. I think Biff took some actions to make it more so, but c'mon man, the internet boogie men want to steal your passwords and financial info, they don't want to break into your actual house.
This is correct. I've hardened the server & board as much as I know how. It's probably more secure than the old CPS site.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
Del
Usher
Usher

User Map

Post by Del »

JimVH wrote: 13 Apr 2022, 15:09 I encourage everyone to click my location.
See'n as how you ain't in Texas no mo', how's about sharing your award-winning Chili recipe with me now?