Removing smoke scent from a room

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general.
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

Biff wrote: 09 Sep 2022, 18:01
jmg wrote: 09 Sep 2022, 11:14 Cat litter. I’m not joking. It works exceptionally well if you can actually place the litter onto the surface. Obviously this doesn’t work for walls and ceilings, but floors and furniture it does great. Spread it, leave it for 2-3 days, then vacuum up.

I used it in a car that was given to us on a furlough. It reeked due to a leak in the sunroof and the interior becoming soaking wet and sitting in the hot sun for weeks. After three days, I vacuumed everything up and it smelled like a brand new car.
Hides the stench of dead bodies too. ... er, just sayin'.
Cat litter can dispose of a lot of toxic waste too.
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Post by Biff »

Del wrote: 09 Sep 2022, 19:39
Biff wrote: 09 Sep 2022, 18:01
jmg wrote: 09 Sep 2022, 11:14 Cat litter. I’m not joking. It works exceptionally well if you can actually place the litter onto the surface. Obviously this doesn’t work for walls and ceilings, but floors and furniture it does great. Spread it, leave it for 2-3 days, then vacuum up.

I used it in a car that was given to us on a furlough. It reeked due to a leak in the sunroof and the interior becoming soaking wet and sitting in the hot sun for weeks. After three days, I vacuumed everything up and it smelled like a brand new car.
Hides the stench of dead bodies too. ... er, just sayin'.
Cat litter can dispose of a lot of toxic waste too.
I've been throwing cat litter at my computer all night -- it's not working
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

Walked in to the auto parts store last night for a couple cotter pins (keys?). Guess what sales display was set up right inside the door?

If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson