Uncancel Troubadour

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Del
Usher
Usher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Del »

jmg wrote: 27 Sep 2022, 13:19 Well…I’m going to work on my tiller for some fall crop planting.

Talk about different worlds! I asked the internet what I can plant in my Wisconsin garden at the end of September....

Mother Earth News wrote:“Pick a sunny afternoon – one of those sharp, bright days that only fall brings. Pull out a lawn chair, and set it down right smack dab in the middle of your garden. Lie back and relax, and think about all the beauty and success your garden has given you this year.”
Susan Sides, Putting the Garden to Bed
September-October 1988
To read more about what to plant in other months and regions, visit our What to Plant Now home page.
DLJake
Sunday School Superintendent
Sunday School Superintendent

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by DLJake »

Just saw this thread.
Midnight Blue Fire wrote:26 Sep 2022, 17:35 So Troubadour just got canceled.

I never received any warnings from staff - though I'm aware that my postings in 1 or 2 threads which I started annoyed some people - though I was never given a specific reason why and they didn't break any rules. This appears to be a confession of creating a shadow account to circumvent Biff, known AKAs: AFRS, CEO of "Aim High", Canadian Wanker, and Glitter Boy, as he enforces the Forum Rules.

How about this? You couldn't take this to a more private communication? Just delete my theology/philosophy threads and I won't create anymore. Most of my posts here have been about pipes and uncontroversial content, outside of 2 threads which I've been replying back and forth to a few members in - mostly Del. I even asked straight-up what Biff's specific annoyances were but never got an answer there either. Allow me to offer some input. You're a dick and a half. You are why I don't visit here very often. You do not build up. You tear down.

I can't force anyone to do anything here,Well, no $h!t. Thank you for acknowledging reality. but I think Yer mom might care what you think but the forum does not. that's much more civil then just issuing a ban on the first annoyance without any prior warnings. Deal? No. Now coitus off, ya cunt.

When the forum admin as Chill as AFRS tells you you gotta go then,

YA GOTTA It's '*kin' ' you illiterate moron. As in the contraction for 'ing' -- 'in' ' GO!
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by FredS »

Crazy stuff.

"Please let me back in. I promise to be nice from now on. And for goodness sake, give me a warning if I start to veer into bad territory."

I guess canceling *three, that's right three, accounts isn't enough of a warning so they come back round on a fourth account to really tell us a thing or two. One the same page they promised to do better, and then post a flaming critique of this forum and many of it's members! I know there's a real, flesh and blood person on the other end of the net, and I wish them well, but dude's got a problem that needs addressing.

*By my count they were up to three bans before they opened a fourth account. Of course I can't peek behind the curtain so there may have been more.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
jmg
Resting Mercenary face
Resting Mercenary face

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by jmg »

DLJake wrote: 27 Sep 2022, 16:38 Just saw this thread.
Midnight Blue Fire wrote:26 Sep 2022, 17:35 So Troubadour just got canceled.

I never received any warnings from staff - though I'm aware that my postings in 1 or 2 threads which I started annoyed some people - though I was never given a specific reason why and they didn't break any rules. This appears to be a confession of creating a shadow account to circumvent Biff, known AKAs: AFRS, CEO of "Aim High", Canadian Wanker, and Glitter Boy, as he enforces the Forum Rules.

How about this? You couldn't take this to a more private communication? Just delete my theology/philosophy threads and I won't create anymore. Most of my posts here have been about pipes and uncontroversial content, outside of 2 threads which I've been replying back and forth to a few members in - mostly Del. I even asked straight-up what Biff's specific annoyances were but never got an answer there either. Allow me to offer some input. You're a dick and a half. You are why I don't visit here very often. You do not build up. You tear down.

I can't force anyone to do anything here,Well, no $h!t. Thank you for acknowledging reality. but I think Yer mom might care what you think but the forum does not. that's much more civil then just issuing a ban on the first annoyance without any prior warnings. Deal? No. Now coitus off, ya cunt.

When the forum admin as Chill as AFRS tells you you gotta go then,

YA GOTTA It's '*kin' ' you illiterate moron. As in the contraction for 'ing' -- 'in' ' GO!
“Dick and a Half”…new band name. I call it.
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." -My dad

"No reserves. No retreats. No regrets." -William Borden
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by sweetandsour »

Wordle 472 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
Del
Usher
Usher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Del »

tuttle
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by tuttle »

"tuttle isn't saved" - Legion
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by joegoat »

Well now....
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead)
gaining_age
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by gaining_age »

Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Biff »

gaining_age wrote: 04 Oct 2022, 08:15 Image
:text-lol: