The Fearless Flyer came today

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Hovannes
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Post by Hovannes »

Promoting the West Coast Walk For Life in San Francisco,
and you do have to be fearless in San Francisco.

I haven't walked it for the past few years, but I'm definitely turning out this time.
Newsom's dystopia deserves no less than an ample crowd.
Jan.21st, Civic center Plaza @ 12:30PM, ends at Embarcadero Plaza (in front of the Ferry Building)
https://www.walkforlifewc.com/wp-conten ... nglish.pdf
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

I've always wanted to go to the West Coast Walk For Life.

I have friends who are professional pro-life activists and organizers. They travel all the 40 Days vigils and big events. They agree that San Francisco in January is a whole lot better than DC in January!
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Post by sweetandsour »

Hovannes wrote: 29 Sep 2022, 10:00 Promoting the West Coast Walk For Life in San Francisco,
and you do have to be fearless in San Francisco.

I haven't walked it for the past few years, but I'm definitely turning out this time.
Newsom's dystopia deserves no less than an ample crowd.
Jan.21st, Civic center Plaza @ 12:30PM, ends at Embarcadero Plaza (in front of the Ferry Building)
https://www.walkforlifewc.com/wp-conten ... nglish.pdf
All the best. Did you enjoy some good seafood and beer on Oregon coast?

Re SF: My wife and I and some co-workers became spectators of THE Gay Parade there once. Our cab driver couldn't get us to our downtown hotel due to the parade, so he just dropped us off close by and we walked, with luggage, down the sidewalk along the parade route, then took a route underneath and to the other side of the street, where the hotel was. My wife was constantly pointing, and yelling "look a that!" I wasn't saying much of anything, just gawking. I'll say this, the food cooking on the grills along the parade route sure smelled good, and the costumes were imaginative enough. But as for the public nudity, and folks relieving their bladders in the street, I didn't care for either, and because of that especially, I wouldn't want to attend another one.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
MrPiper
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Post by MrPiper »

Mrs. Piper has done the walk for many many years. We attend the annual banquet and totally believe in the mission. This was certainly the year we have been praying over for decades!