Noise complaint...

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
MrPiper
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Noise complaint...

Post by MrPiper »

jmg wrote: 03 Oct 2022, 16:38
FredS wrote: 03 Oct 2022, 13:43 How many times has this happened? You're right, you don't want to be that guy. Maybe the dude was just having a party and things got out of hand. Call the cops on the third violation.

Oh, and unless you know the person to be a good guy, don't go to his place packing and looking for a fight. That's not really what you want is it? A fight or shootout is about the farthest thing from the peace and quiet you really want.
It was the third night in a row.

I don't know the guy. I would not go to someone's property without an invitation...much less with a weapon.

It turned out the lady who was renting the house was out of town and her son invited a bunch of his idiot friends over and they started a big bon fire and got drunk (currently a burn ban going on here). From what I'm told the mom lit into the boy.

So...we'll see. Last night was quiet.

Related topic: Has anyone ever built a short-range directed blast EMP?
I have no comment here... but you can call me
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

Noise complaint...

Post by joegoat »

FredS wrote: 03 Oct 2022, 13:43 How many times has this happened? You're right, you don't want to be that guy. Maybe the dude was just having a party and things got out of hand. Call the cops on the third violation.

Oh, and unless you know the person to be a good guy, don't go to his place packing and looking for a fight. That's not really what you want is it? A fight or shootout is about the farthest thing from the peace and quiet you really want.

I don't know the guy. I would not go to someone's property without an invitation...much less with a weapon.

It turned out the lady who was renting the house was out of town and her son invited a bunch of his idiot friends over and they started a big bon fire and got drunk (currently a burn ban going on here). From what I'm told the mom lit into the boy.

I wouldn't Google how to build one. You might have more than a deputy in your driveway.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead)
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Noise complaint...

Post by Jocose »

Saw this and thought of your unfortunate situation..
The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Noise complaint...

Post by Biff »

Jocose wrote: 04 Oct 2022, 12:25 Image

Saw this and thought of your unfortunate situation..
I saw this and laughed.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Noise complaint...

Post by FredS »

FredS wrote: 03 Oct 2022, 13:43 Maybe the dude was just having a party and things got out of hand.
Young men do stupid things.
Many stupid things.
I remember being a young man who did stupid things.
Many stupid things.
By Gods grace, nobody ever shot me but I got a few black eyes and fat lips.
I'm not a good fighter.
And I'm a slow learner.

- The Young Idiot by FredS
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Noise complaint...

Post by sweetandsour »

Our 3 children were all teens, (13 yrs, 16 yrs, 19 yrs). My wife and I were in Seattle, WA - our 3 children were at home in Port Neches, TX, and all managed to be at our house rather than friends or grandparents' house where they were supposed to be. Long story short, when my wife and I got home, all of our neighbors pretty much accosted us. The guy next door was the nicest, he said "I was going to give it one more day".
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.