Uncancel Troubadour

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Jocose »

Pipe
The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
Del
Usher
Usher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Del »

Jocose wrote: 04 Oct 2022, 12:27Pipe
Game over! Jocose wins!

Let's do it again. This time, start with "Uncancel Jocose."
DLJake
Sunday School Superintendent
Sunday School Superintendent

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by DLJake »

Electrix wrote:
Okay, let's recap, Biff is being a little b!tch who's scared to communicate with someone "man-to-man" like Del or Hugo. And his "warnings" are laughable.
I love seeing interweb retards lose their poop. It makes me happy.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by joegoat »

DLJake wrote: 04 Oct 2022, 20:21
Electrix wrote:
Okay, let's recap, Biff is being a little b!tch who's scared to communicate with someone "man-to-man" like Del or Hugo. And his "warnings" are laughable.
Maybe Biff needs access to my army of flying monkeys if his warnings aren't threatening. $10,000 per day gives access to full capabilities. Not sure about customs though. Haven't tried shipping them across the northern boarder yet... Any costs involved with international travel will be extra.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead)
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Jocose »

joegoat wrote: 04 Oct 2022, 20:57
Electrix wrote:
Maybe Biff needs access to my army of flying monkeys if his warnings aren't threatening. $10,000 per day gives access to full capabilities. Not sure about customs though. Haven't tried shipping them across the northern boarder yet... Any costs involved with international travel will be extra.
Theimpudent texted
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
Del
Usher
Usher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Del »

Jocose wrote: 04 Oct 2022, 21:26
DLJake wrote: 04 Oct 2022, 20:21 I love seeing interweb retards lose their poop. It makes me happy.
Theimpudent texted
:clap: :dance:

Biggest laugh this week. :lol: :lol:
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by joegoat »

Del wrote: 05 Oct 2022, 05:14
Jocose wrote: 04 Oct 2022, 21:26

Theimpudent texted
:clap: :dance:

Biggest laugh this week. :lol: :lol:
I had a good chuckle as well.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead)
Candida
Sunday School Student

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Candida »

Electrix wrote:
Hey, I admire your frankness if nothing else. That's more than some others had to offer.

You said yourself that your issue is just that the tone of my words is caustic. Not selective application of "the rules".

Meaning if I just changed my tone to be "supportive" rather than caustic then there would've been no issue. (Honestly, some of you should've just said that in the first place rather than beating around the bush.)

And the fact remains that Biff was trolling in my thread. I ignored him for awhile, then when I started responding to him and asked him and @FredS to leave the thread if they weren't going to partake in the discussion, Biff started to get nasty.

(The issue seems to be that he just doesn't like to hear what I have to say, or hear faux Christianity taken to task by actual Christians regardless of factuality - even when he gives explicit permission to discuss the topics.)

And given that this site is nearly dead and only gets a handful of post a day, it's not good for business either. Given that there are many far-more active sites and Discord groups out there (Like https://www.christianforums.com).

---

I'm glad he won't be a mod on the old site when it comes back up. (And if I worked for Aim High of Canada, I wouldn't want him as a boss either. And I say this as someone with professional social media curation experience too.) People shouldn't have to walk on eggshells just avoid offending him or others, especially when it's him initiating the trolling and expecting people to just "put up with it in silence".

Heck. Based on his behavior here, I'm honestly inclined to leave a less-than-stellar Google or YouTube review unless he changes his behavior. (Don't like that, sue me. lmao)
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Jocose »

I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
jmg
Resting Mercenary face
Resting Mercenary face

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by jmg »

Candid wrote: 08 Oct 2022, 21:27
Electrix wrote:
Hey, I admire your frankness if nothing else. That's more than some others had to offer.

You said yourself that your issue is just that the tone of my words is caustic. Not selective application of "the rules".

Meaning if I just changed my tone to be "supportive" rather than caustic then there would've been no issue. (Honestly, some of you should've just said that in the first place rather than beating around the bush.)

And the fact remains that Biff was trolling in my thread. I ignored him for awhile, then when I started responding to him and asked him and @FredS to leave the thread if they weren't going to partake in the discussion, Biff started to get nasty.

(The issue seems to be that he just doesn't like to hear what I have to say, or hear faux Christianity taken to task by actual Christians regardless of factuality - even when he gives explicit permission to discuss the topics.)

And given that this site is nearly dead and only gets a handful of post a day, it's not good for business either. Given that there are many far-more active sites and Discord groups out there (Like https://www.christianforums.com).

---

I'm glad he won't be a mod on the old site when it comes back up. (And if I worked for Aim High of Canada, I wouldn't want him as a boss either. And I say this as someone with professional social media curation experience too.) People shouldn't have to walk on eggshells just avoid offending him or others, especially when it's him initiating the trolling and expecting people to just "put up with it in silence".

Heck. Based on his behavior here, I'm honestly inclined to leave a less-than-stellar Google or YouTube review unless he changes his behavior. (Don't like that, sue me. lmao)
Are you on facebook? I just want to see if you look like what I have conjured up in my head.
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." -My dad

"No reserves. No retreats. No regrets." -William Borden