Uncancel Troubadour

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Biff »

jmg wrote: 08 Oct 2022, 22:02
Candid wrote: 08 Oct 2022, 21:27
DLJake wrote: 04 Oct 2022, 20:21

I love seeing interweb retards lose their poop. It makes me happy.
Hey, I admire your frankness if nothing else. That's more than some others had to offer.

You said yourself that your issue is just that the tone of my words is caustic. Not selective application of "the rules".

Meaning if I just changed my tone to be "supportive" rather than caustic then there would've been no issue. (Honestly, some of you should've just said that in the first place rather than beating around the bush.)

And the fact remains that Biff was trolling in my thread. I ignored him for awhile, then when I started responding to him and asked him and @FredS to leave the thread if they weren't going to partake in the discussion, Biff started to get nasty.

(The issue seems to be that he just doesn't like to hear what I have to say, or hear faux Christianity taken to task by actual Christians regardless of factuality - even when he gives explicit permission to discuss the topics.)

And given that this site is nearly dead and only gets a handful of post a day, it's not good for business either. Given that there are many far-more active sites and Discord groups out there (Like https://www.christianforums.com).

---

I'm glad he won't be a mod on the old site when it comes back up. (And if I worked for Aim High of Canada, I wouldn't want him as a boss either. And I say this as someone with professional social media curation experience too.) People shouldn't have to walk on eggshells just avoid offending him or others, especially when it's him initiating the trolling and expecting people to just "put up with it in silence".

Heck. Based on his behavior here, I'm honestly inclined to leave a less-than-stellar Google or YouTube review unless he changes his behavior. (Don't like that, sue me. lmao)
Are you on facebook? I just want to see if you look like what I have conjured up in my head.
Fat, purple hair, neck beard? Just wondering.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Jocose »

ONE WORD:
What a bizarre thread.
The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
MrPiper
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by MrPiper »

Well certainly chose an interesting name for a brief time... "Candida" an infection of yeast that smells terrible and causes profuse itching.

I have been, and will continue to pray that the LORD Jesus Christ reveal Himself to him, and to me as well. That we may know Him as He is willing to be known.

Candida, you are worshiping the creation and not the creator friend.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by sweetandsour »

Troubadour. You shall from this time, yea henceforth, be known as Candida.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
SlowToke
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by SlowToke »

I've been away. What did I miss? :lol:
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Jocose »

SlowToke wrote: 09 Oct 2022, 10:48 I've been away. What did I miss? :lol:
A pro-abortion advocate from the old site (theshepard?) made 4 or 5 accounts here after getting banned by Biff for being a dink.
The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
Del
Usher
Usher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Del »

Candida wrote: 08 Oct 2022, 21:27
DLJake wrote: 04 Oct 2022, 20:21
Electrix wrote:
Okay, let's recap, Biff is being a little b!tch who's scared to communicate with someone "man-to-man" like Del or Hugo. And his "warnings" are laughable.
I love seeing interweb retards lose their poop. It makes me happy.
Hey, I admire your frankness if nothing else. That's more than some others had to offer.

You said yourself that your issue is just that the tone of my words is caustic. Not selective application of "the rules".

Meaning if I just changed my tone to be "supportive" rather than caustic then there would've been no issue. (Honestly, some of you should've just said that in the first place rather than beating around the bush.)

And the fact remains that Biff was trolling in my thread. I ignored him for awhile, then when I started responding to him and asked him and @FredS to leave the thread if they weren't going to partake in the discussion, Biff started to get nasty.

(The issue seems to be that he just doesn't like to hear what I have to say, or hear faux Christianity taken to task by actual Christians regardless of factuality - even when he gives explicit permission to discuss the topics.)

And given that this site is nearly dead and only gets a handful of post a day, it's not good for business either. Given that there are many far-more active sites and Discord groups out there (Like https://www.christianforums.com).

---

I'm glad he won't be a mod on the old site when it comes back up. (And if I worked for Aim High of Canada, I wouldn't want him as a boss either. And I say this as someone with professional social media curation experience too.) People shouldn't have to walk on eggshells just avoid offending him or others, especially when it's him initiating the trolling and expecting people to just "put up with it in silence".

Heck. Based on his behavior here, I'm honestly inclined to leave a less-than-stellar Google or YouTube review unless he changes his behavior. (Don't like that, sue me. lmao)
Poor little Troubledor. You need to get some friends in real life.

You never owned a thread here. The board belongs to the community, and there are plenty of guys who are kind enough to call out an ass when they see one. And you can't take a joke when you're being silly.

If you want to have a friendship with anyone here, maybe sign up with another fake name (something nice and suitable, like "Bobbitt"). Then send a PM to the guy and enjoy a conversation. That's how you make friends.

Stop signing up and acting like you deserve something from us that you haven't earned.
DLJake
Sunday School Superintendent

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by DLJake »

sweetandsour wrote: 09 Oct 2022, 06:46 Troubadour. You shall from this time, yea henceforth, be known as Candida.
You misspelled chlamydia.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
DLJake

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by DLJake »

Jocose wrote: 08 Oct 2022, 23:19 ONE WORD:
What a bizarre thread.
HAN SHOT FIRST!
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
DLJake

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by DLJake »

chlamydia wrote: I'm honestly inclined to leave a less-than-stellar Google or YouTube review unless he changes his behavior.
I say again, dick and a half.