Found a nice stash

Questions, Reviews, Storage, anything about `baccy
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Found a nice stash

Post by Jocose »

ChildOfGod wrote: 12 Oct 2022, 13:33
JimVH wrote: 11 Oct 2022, 20:45 I have never felt more compelled to suck up to anyone.
Beware Jocose, I hear JimVH was there when Solomon was showing off the treasure stores. We know how well that went!
:text-lol:
The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Found a nice stash

Post by Jocose »

Smoking some Ennerdale flake dated 5/3/10

Exquisite.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Found a nice stash

Post by sweetandsour »

sweetandsour wrote: 12 Oct 2022, 06:00
jmg wrote: 11 Oct 2022, 20:39 Bayou Morning is one of those blends I hear a lot of folks speak really highly of that I have never enjoyed personally. Not sure what it is about it, but just don't like it.
I bought some Bayou Morning in bulk a while back. I only smoke small portions, and typically in the evening rather than morning, and really enjoy the flavor. But the Nic hit is something I have to watch for with this one.
I mis-spoke. I have Bayou Night, not Morning. No wonder I smoke it in the evening and not morning, then. Except this morning, before SS via zoom, with coffee.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Found a nice stash

Post by Jocose »

sweetandsour wrote: 16 Oct 2022, 06:55
jmg wrote: 11 Oct 2022, 20:39 Bayou Morning is one of those blends I hear a lot of folks speak really highly of that I have never enjoyed personally. Not sure what it is about it, but just don't like it.
I bought some Bayou Morning in bulk a while back. I only smoke small portions, and typically in the evening rather than morning, and really enjoy the flavor. But the Nic hit is something I have to watch for with this one.
I mis-spoke. I have Bayou Night, not Morning. No wonder I smoke it in the evening and not morning, then. Except this morning, before SS via zoom, with coffee.
BMF has a nice nice hit as well.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
ChildOfGod
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Found a nice stash

Post by ChildOfGod »

Jocose wrote: 16 Oct 2022, 22:42
sweetandsour wrote: 16 Oct 2022, 06:55

BMF has a nice nice hit as well.
+1 Just had some. Definite vitamin N presence.

My presently open BMF tin is from 2020. I read somewhere that C&D is using genuine St. James Parish Perique now in all their blends and that got me wondering how today's BMF might differ from what's presently in my pipe. Prolly even a tad better, now, I imagine. Maybe more toward the raisiny/figgy side of Perique and less of the peppery.
Wishing you God's very best!