Absolutely useless facts about you nobody cares about

The part of the forum where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong here, will be moved here. Maybe.
coco
JimVH from the old site
JimVH from the old site

Post by coco »

Del wrote: 11 Sep 2024, 08:44
The real Jocose
I am not as cool as JimVH. Nor or you. Well, unless you ARE JimVH.
Hovannes
Usher
Usher

Post by Hovannes »

I broke a tooth this morning at breakfast. An upper molar.
gaining_age
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Post by gaining_age »

We're having our kitchen remodeled-- they did demo this week and brought in the plumber for rough plumbing. We had a master bath remodel done during COVID time and it had leaks.... I had brought a plumber in a few months ago to 1) replace shower head and then 2) replace valve... for him to address the drain would have cost a lot and go through the kitchen ceiling as the master bathroom is above the kitchen. That was when we decided to pursue a kitchen remodel.

This means we're spending a whole lot more but maybe we can get the master bath leaking issue resolved (ie. check the drain).

The remodel plumber came yesterday (as noted) and he was able to address the drain issues--- yes issues!!-- the plumbing to the drain on the tub was barely holding on and it fell off when he checked it/gently touched it. I just used that bath last week-- :o

He addressed all the plumbing for the drain issues and I was able to use the master bathroom shower this morning --- it was amazing to be leak worry free and feel the new shower head raining down on me.

TLDR: I had a nice shower this morning and I had paid a lot for it (and am continuing to pay).

G.
Bloodhound
Usher
Usher

Post by Bloodhound »

Penny and I drove to Colorado Springs last night had dinner and then went to the Jeremey Camp concert. The concert was at a huge Church that looked like it used to be a shopping mall. He has a newish album out now and another coming out after the first of the year. Great music and worship time.

I am dragging a bit this morning, but able to work from home today so... 8-)
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
Hovannes
Usher
Usher

Post by Hovannes »

I'm getting my rotator cuff whittled on tomorrow morning.
Norco is my prescribed pain killer.
This ought to be interesting.
James-Owen
Sunday School Student

Post by James-Owen »

Biff wrote: 14 Aug 2024, 16:50
James-Owen wrote: 11 Aug 2024, 19:15 I had scotch for dinner and lunch. This is going to be a rough night.
Updates?
Apparently my liver still has a few supprises left. No hangover it was a 16 year old scotch so that probably helped. My gerd did rear it's head full force though.
Del
Deacon
Deacon

Post by Del »

Hovannes wrote: 19 Sep 2024, 16:17 I'm getting my rotator cuff whittled on tomorrow morning.
Norco is my prescribed pain killer.
This ought to be interesting.
Good luck with that!

I'm heading to Missouri for a week, to sit with my Mother as she recovers from knee replacement surgery.

She's doing fine.

After a week with her, I'm not sure how I will be doing. She thinks I'm still 15 yo.
Hovannes
Usher
Usher

Post by Hovannes »

So I was in a hospital gown waiting to be wheeled in and the nurse, a lovely lass name Jill, says I have to reschedule the operation on my rotator cuff.
I take Ozempic for diabetes and you can't take it within a week of scheduled surgery, I learned, as it plays very nasty with the anesthesia.
I'm blessed, spared the dirt nap.
To celebrate we had Chick-fil-a Honey Pimentos extra spicy for lunch.