Most Recent Bowl

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general.
Sid.Stavros
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Most Recent Bowl

Post by Sid.Stavros »

Greetings from Athens-Greece with 54 'F

Mac Baren Classic Vanilla Cream.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Most Recent Bowl

Post by sweetandsour »

IMG_20230129_073549456.jpg
IMG_20230129_073549456.jpg (6.19 MiB) Viewed 584 times
Prince Albert in a DMJ Rhodie with coffee.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
GaryInVA
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Most Recent Bowl

Post by GaryInVA »

GLP Union Square in an ugly meer..
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

― Albert Einstein
Sid.Stavros
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Most Recent Bowl

Post by Sid.Stavros »

Hello from Athens-Greece, today we have light rain-cold wind and 39 'F but this can keep us inside and don't visit a Cafe for pipe smoking? NO WAY !

Skandinavik Vanilla.

The small inox cup supposed to be for the receipt but the Cafe owner with a blinking eye says that you can use it as an ashtray because that riffraff (the ''hygienists'') write in social media negative comments for any Cafe that gives ashtrays to the smokers. I said it before and i will say it again, even this will not stop us, NO WAY !
GaryInVA
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Most Recent Bowl

Post by GaryInVA »

2016 H&H Sycaway in an unknown apple.

― Albert Einstein
jruegg
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Most Recent Bowl

Post by jruegg »

Currently hanging from my mouth:

Don Carlos 1/4 bent Dublin filled with Samuel Gawith Squadron Leader I cellared on 5/25/2011.
GaryInVA
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Most Recent Bowl

Post by GaryInVA »

2014 H&H Classic Burley Kake in a Bone bent fat Dublin.

― Albert Einstein
Sid.Stavros
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Most Recent Bowl

Post by Sid.Stavros »

'Dayyy from Athens-Greece, we had cold and rain early in the morning but the sun came up now with 44 'F

This is Nairobi, a half-breed female dog of a family we know. A few days ago at her house at noon the man after morning work fell for a short nap while the wife left for the afternoon shift. They left the stove open in the kitchen, the man was in the bedroom with the door open and Nairobi was sleeping in the other room with the door closed. After an hour suddenly the Kerosene stove clogged and was starting to emit black smoke. Nairobi realized something was wrong and started barking to alert the man. Time passed, the smoke was getting thicker and from instinct the dog decided to act, with her front legs she lowered the door handle and entered the kitchen. She ran into the room and the man was motionless on the bed, she started barking louder but nothing, she went near him and started to poke him with her muzzle. When she realized he wasn't moving she jumped on the bed and started pushing him again and again in the chest with her front legs to make him stand up. Fortunately the man recovered from his dizziness and went to the window, opened it and got out, he coughed and his saliva came out black. If Nairobi had not taken action the man would have died from the fumes and the house would have caught fire!

I am smoking McClelland Best of Show in a Stanwell, double Greek coffee plus cool water beside me, cheers for the Nairobi the life saviour.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Most Recent Bowl

Post by sweetandsour »

Sid.Stavros wrote: 09 Feb 2023, 02:14 'Dayyy from Athens-Greece, we had cold and rain early in the morning but the sun came up now with 44 'F

This is Nairobi, a half-breed female dog of a family we know. A few days ago at her house at noon the man after morning work fell for a short nap while the wife left for the afternoon shift. They left the stove open in the kitchen, the man was in the bedroom with the door open and Nairobi was sleeping in the other room with the door closed. After an hour suddenly the Kerosene stove clogged and was starting to emit black smoke. Nairobi realized something was wrong and started barking to alert the man. Time passed, the smoke was getting thicker and from instinct the dog decided to act, with her front legs she lowered the door handle and entered the kitchen. She ran into the room and the man was motionless on the bed, she started barking louder but nothing, she went near him and started to poke him with her muzzle. When she realized he wasn't moving she jumped on the bed and started pushing him again and again in the chest with her front legs to make him stand up. Fortunately the man recovered from his dizziness and went to the window, opened it and got out, he coughed and his saliva came out black. If Nairobi had not taken action the man would have died from the fumes and the house would have caught fire!

I am smoking McClelland Best of Show in a Stanwell, double Greek coffee plus cool water beside me, cheers for the Nairobi the life saviour.
We have a dog that looks like Nairobi, that someone abandoned close to our neighborhood and we adopted. Dogs amaze me.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
Sid.Stavros
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Most Recent Bowl

Post by Sid.Stavros »

Hello from Athens-Grrece with 53 'F

DTM Vanilla.