Most Recent Bowl

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general.
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

Most Recent Bowl

Post by joegoat »

Smoking a bowl of C&D Billy Bud in the eagle claw meer. I just got off work and this is my first smoke on the porch this year. Praying The Daily Office as the sun is beginning to rise and the night sounds are turning to morning sounds is wonderful. How I've missed this.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead)
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Most Recent Bowl

Post by sweetandsour »

joegoat wrote: 24 Apr 2022, 03:18 Smoking a bowl of C&D Billy Bud in the eagle claw meer. I just got off work and this is my first smoke on the porch this year. Praying The Daily Office as the sun is beginning to rise and the night sounds are turning to morning sounds is wonderful. How I've missed this.
"Like"

Last night sitting inside our screened back porch I could hear the hum of mosquitoes just outside, and see the bright luminescent flash of fireflies among the trees in the back of the yard, while puffing on some very old Bridge Mixture in a Ben Wade Majestik.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

Most Recent Bowl

Post by joegoat »

sweetandsour wrote: 24 Apr 2022, 04:36
joegoat wrote: 24 Apr 2022, 03:18 Smoking a bowl of C&D Billy Bud in the eagle claw meer. I just got off work and this is my first smoke on the porch this year. Praying The Daily Office as the sun is beginning to rise and the night sounds are turning to morning sounds is wonderful. How I've missed this.
"Like"

Last night sitting inside our screened back porch I could hear the hum of mosquitoes just outside, and see the bright luminescent flash of fireflies among the trees in the back of the yard, while puffing on some very old Bridge Mixture in a Ben Wade Majestik.
Fireflies already? I love watching fireflies in the trees. We typically don't see them till mid to late May in Ohio.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Most Recent Bowl

Post by sweetandsour »

joegoat wrote: 24 Apr 2022, 20:19
sweetandsour wrote: 24 Apr 2022, 04:36
"Like"

Fireflies already? I love watching fireflies in the trees. We typically don't see them till mid to late May in Ohio.
Lots of em now; and even a few a month ago. There are some early variety every year before official spring. We'll see them through late fall here now.
I was puffing on Black Irish in a Comoy Zulu last night til well after dark, sipping on coffee. I need to get some G&T supplies today, and a jar of olives.
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

Most Recent Bowl

Post by joegoat »

Finishing a bowl of Billy Bud in the eagle claw meer with coffee. Chilly this morning.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Most Recent Bowl

Post by sweetandsour »

joegoat wrote: 27 Apr 2022, 04:28 Finishing a bowl of Billy Bud in the eagle claw meer with coffee. Chilly this morning.
60 deg here this morning, no wind, I should have been trout fishing. I have Black Irish in a Comoy Zulu, with New Orleans coffee.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Most Recent Bowl

Post by sweetandsour »

SG Black XX in the Luciano POY; strong French roast coffee with a good dollop of heavy cream, on the side. Still having thoughts of a Reuben sandwich for lunch today, which should go along quite well.
GaryInVA
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Most Recent Bowl

Post by GaryInVA »

Lanes Ready Rubbed in a Pete meer.
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

― Albert Einstein
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Most Recent Bowl

Post by Bloodhound »

C&D Mountain Camp in a Turner Lovat...2 fingers of spiced rum for a libation
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
GaryInVA
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Most Recent Bowl

Post by GaryInVA »

Solani Aged Burley in a Tinsky Lite Canadian. Man it was good.
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

― Albert Einstein