Absolutely useless facts about you nobody cares about

The part of the forum where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong here, will be moved here. Maybe.
DLJake
Sunday School Superintendent

Post by DLJake »

Had a late lunch with my 2nd ex-wife today. Yes, we're still friends. Who do you think sat with my "I've fallen and can't get up" ass all day in the ER in January?
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Post by Biff »

DLJake wrote: 08 Jul 2022, 15:47 Had a late lunch with my 2nd ex-wife today. Yes, we're still friends. Who do you think sat with my "I've fallen and can't get up" ass all day in the ER in January?
Yer mom?
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
Yohanan
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Post by Yohanan »

I absolutely could care less about how much, or what type of artificial sweetener is used in Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi, I just Like it!!!
***Smoke What You Like, and Like What You Smoke, No Matter What Anyone Else Thinks!!!***
DLJake

Post by DLJake »

Yohanan wrote: 08 Jul 2022, 19:16 I absolutely could care less about how much, or what type of artificial sweetener is used in Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi, I just Like it!!!
Seek professional medical help immediately.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
Yohanan
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Post by Yohanan »

DLJake wrote: 09 Jul 2022, 19:11
Yohanan wrote: 08 Jul 2022, 19:16 I absolutely could care less about how much, or what type of artificial sweetener is used in Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi, I just Like it!!!
I'm to far gone.
***Smoke What You Like, and Like What You Smoke, No Matter What Anyone Else Thinks!!!***
DLJake

Post by DLJake »

Yohanan wrote: 09 Jul 2022, 19:36
DLJake wrote: 09 Jul 2022, 19:11
I'm to Did you just type "to" right there when you should have used "too" instead? far gone.nawww. it's all good bruh. I lie often. Like just now.
gotta be like 5 maybe 6 voices in my head 24x7
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

Had an interesting weekend up in here. Went to a barbecue (not a cookout, our host really BBQ'ed tri tip, salmon, and chicken wings) with Mrs FredS's coworkers. As often happens with these deals, the spouses gathered away from the nut-job shop talk (they're therapists after all). I met a deaf lesbian park ranger who's just taken up fly fishing and tying. She's around 30 and full of excitement over her new hobby. We hit it off. I also met a freelance symphony conductor who went to the same college as daughter #3, a supervisor for the sanitation company who picks up our trash, a young professor from the local college, and a cowgirl from Wyoming who's recently retired from barrel racing.

The only downside was that Mrs FredS works at a rehab hospital and most of her coworkers are in recovery themselves - in fact the party was in celebration of someones 5 year sober anniversary - so there was no booze.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Post by sweetandsour »

FredS wrote: 11 Jul 2022, 07:06 Had an interesting weekend up in here. Went to a barbecue (not a cookout, our host really BBQ'ed tri tip, salmon, and chicken wings) with Mrs FredS's coworkers. As often happens with these deals, the spouses gathered away from the nut-job shop talk (they're therapists after all). I met a deaf lesbian park ranger who's just taken up fly fishing and tying. She's around 30 and full of excitement over her new hobby. We hit it off. I also met a freelance symphony conductor who went to the same college as daughter #3, a supervisor for the sanitation company who picks up our trash, a young professor from the local college, and a cowgirl from Wyoming who's recently retired from barrel racing.

The only downside was that Mrs FredS works at a rehab hospital and most of her coworkers are in recovery themselves - in fact the party was in celebration of someones 5 year sober anniversary - so there was no booze.
I really hate to be the one to ask it, but where are the pics? BTW I coulda swore there was a band by the name "deaf lesbian".
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

You're thinking of the Indigo Girls.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
GaryInVA
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Post by GaryInVA »

I taught a former coworker to smoke a pipe a couple weeks ago. Started him off on Carter Hall. Got a text from him yesterday asking "are these any good?" along with a pic of Escudo and 3 Nuns tins. He really liked the Escudo.

I have a big smile.
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

― Albert Einstein