Poopie & Peepeeies

The part of the forum where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong here, will be moved here. Maybe.
DLJake
Sunday School Superintendent

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by DLJake »

viewforum.php?f=23

It's what happenin' after foodies & drinkies!
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by joegoat »

Are you asking for BM pics? My four month old has made some stellar examples recently.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead)
mdpiper
Sunday School Student

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by mdpiper »

Not clicking that link! :snooty:
…..
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by Biff »

mdpiper wrote: 07 May 2022, 22:29 Not clicking that link! :snooty:
Oddly enough, it comes back here.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
mdpiper
Sunday School Student

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by mdpiper »

Biff wrote: 07 May 2022, 22:45
mdpiper wrote: 07 May 2022, 22:29 Not clicking that link! :snooty:
Oddly enough, it comes back here.
Sure it does. :shifty: :shifty:
…..
Del
Usher
Usher

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by Del »

DLJake wrote: 07 May 2022, 17:05 viewforum.php?f=23

It's what happenin' after foodies & drinkies!
I'm getting to the age where I have to think about these things more often than I want to.
cobster
Sunday School Student

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by cobster »

I'm a municipal employee I can take this thread in some crazy directions with some of my stories!
DLJake

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by DLJake »

cobster wrote: 09 May 2022, 12:44 I'm a municipal employee I can take this thread in some crazy directions with some of my stories!
what are you waiting for, man??! lay it on us, already.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
cobster
Sunday School Student

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by cobster »

You asked for it!
Hey tom! Ask mat why his socks are wet? Matt: FU!!! Mat and will were summer help in the sewer dept one day they were given the task of cleaning the wet well of a pump station. Matt catches a broken rung of a old ladder ripping his getto hazmat suit aka cheap orange rain suit and ducktape. So he's like im already down here what cojld happen? As he was shoveling away sewage flowed out a pipe and hit his rip -filling him up like a ziplock bag!!! So afterwords he took a shower with his clothes on in the truck garage.
When we have to borrow trucks from the sewer dept i always laugh when I tell the kids thats not dirt all over this truck. They always reply what is it then?? I'll give you one guess Sewer dept ewww thats disgusting!!!!
Why is a mop stuck in the flusher vac hose?
Not a mop -tampon strings
A sewer force mane broke in a parking lot of a apartment complex yup Mr hankys theme park! A 40' tower of sewage.
During the flooding years we had 20y ago at 2am people would come out and complain about the 12" 2 stroke diesel pump screaming away pumping the exess water out of the sewers into the storm system me: so how fast do you want your house to flood with sweage?? They instead thank me for working 24/7
I show up on a dig job and was told DO NOT HIT THAT PIPE!!! is it gas,water??? No worse!!! Sewer force main!!!
Bill jumps up into one of the sewer 10w dump to pee the driver hits the box vibrator scaring the crap out of bill. At the old swere plant were the guys used to dump spoiles the tomato plants would grow the size of basket balls one of the highway guys wanted to get one and sank up to his neck in Sewage.
A homeowner found out the hard way the turnout for his sewer lateral conection was put in backwards the next time they flushed the sewer the toilets got back flushed with 2 1/2 " hose with 2000psi of water
Hows this DLJake?
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

Poopie & Peepeeies

Post by JimVH »

cobster wrote: 09 May 2022, 18:37 You asked for it!
Hey tom! Ask mat why his socks are wet? Matt: FU!!! Mat and will were summer help in the sewer dept one day they were given the task of cleaning the wet well of a pump station. Matt catches a broken rung of a old ladder ripping his getto hazmat suit aka cheap orange rain suit and ducktape. So he's like im already down here what cojld happen? As he was shoveling away sewage flowed out a pipe and hit his rip -filling him up like a ziplock bag!!! So afterwords he took a shower with his clothes on in the truck garage.
When we have to borrow trucks from the sewer dept i always laugh when I tell the kids thats not dirt all over this truck. They always reply what is it then?? I'll give you one guess Sewer dept ewww thats disgusting!!!!
Why is a mop stuck in the flusher vac hose?
Not a mop -tampon strings
A sewer force mane broke in a parking lot of a apartment complex yup Mr hankys theme park! A 40' tower of sewage.
During the flooding years we had 20y ago at 2am people would come out and complain about the 12" 2 stroke diesel pump screaming away pumping the exess water out of the sewers into the storm system me: so how fast do you want your house to flood with sweage?? They instead thank me for working 24/7
I show up on a dig job and was told DO NOT HIT THAT PIPE!!! is it gas,water??? No worse!!! Sewer force main!!!
Bill jumps up into one of the sewer 10w dump to pee the driver hits the box vibrator scaring the crap out of bill. At the old swere plant were the guys used to dump spoiles the tomato plants would grow the size of basket balls one of the highway guys wanted to get one and sank up to his neck in Sewage.
A homeowner found out the hard way the turnout for his sewer lateral conection was put in backwards the next time they flushed the sewer the toilets got back flushed with 2 1/2 " hose with 2000psi of water
Hows this DLJake?
Have you ever witnessed an actual fatberg?
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix