Unopened tins of Mcc FMATP

Questions, Reviews, Storage, anything about `baccy
Thunktank
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Post by Thunktank »

Anyone know what they’re worth and the best place to sell them? What has the value been like for McClelland tobaccos? Last I checked it was ridiculous!
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Post by Bloodhound »

Thunktank wrote: 11 May 2022, 08:39 Anyone know what they’re worth and the best place to sell them? What has the value been like for McClelland tobaccos? Last I checked it was ridiculous!
Even more ridiculous...There is an on-line tobacco auction site, and I'll bet your local B&M would sell unopened tins for you...or let you place a For Sale Card in their board. I bought a tin of Frog's Cellar when word got out that they were gone. it was $25...I was in the same shop last summer and they had 2 tins and they were $79 each.
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Post by sweetandsour »

Bloodhound wrote: 11 May 2022, 08:55
Thunktank wrote: 11 May 2022, 08:39 Anyone know what they’re worth and the best place to sell them? What has the value been like for McClelland tobaccos? Last I checked it was ridiculous!
Even more ridiculous...There is an on-line tobacco auction site, and I'll bet your local B&M would sell unopened tins for you...or let you place a For Sale Card in their board. I bought a tin of Frog's Cellar when word got out that they were gone. it was $25...I was in the same shop last summer and they had 2 tins and they were $79 each.
What's the on-line auction site? I sold a few tins a couple of years ago on a consignment site and gave up 35% of what they sold for, and I ain't doing that again.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Post by Bloodhound »

www.cigarbid.com/shop/pipes-and-pipe-tobacco

I have never purchased or sold thru these folks...but when I was looking for Penzance their name came up...at that time they had 2 auctions for Penzance, one was at $78 and the other was at $126...I have a small stash that I will smoke on special occasions and when its gone...well I won't pay that for tobacco.

I would agree 35% is crazy train
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
DLJake
Sunday School Superintendent
Sunday School Superintendent

Post by DLJake »

Their Accosts a Blonde tins are worth way more.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022