The Safe Space for Poking Fun At Canadians

The part of the forum where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong here, will be moved here. Maybe.
Hovannes
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Post by Hovannes »

I wouldn't poke fun at this Canadian:
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

Remember those "mass graves" at the Christian residential school in western Canada? Everyone from Justin Trudeau to Pope Francis apologized and prayed and did homage to the apparent genocide. There were riots. Over a hundred churches were attacked by arson. Statues of Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth were toppled.

Well someone finally investigated the sites. Turns out that the ground radar anomalies were a series of government-built septic trenches. No graves; no bones. Why did they even think they jump to the conclusion of "graves" in the first place?

Matt Walsh claims this is a modern, systemic attack against Christians.

Or maybe Canadians are just nice and dumb, like American media sheeple.
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Post by Biff »

Del wrote: 22 Aug 2023, 09:59 Remember those "mass graves" at the Christian residential school in western Canada? Everyone from Justin Trudeau to Pope Francis apologized and prayed and did homage to the apparent genocide. There were riots. Over a hundred churches were attacked by arson. Statues of Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth were toppled.

Well someone finally investigated the sites. Turns out that the ground radar anomalies were a series of government-built septic trenches. No graves; no bones. Why did they even think they jump to the conclusion of "graves" in the first place?

We are nice. We are not dumb. We knew this was BS from the get-go. It's all about grand-standing politics and virtue signalling. If there were any real media in Canada this (fake news on graves) would be trumpeted from coast to coast.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

Biff wrote: 22 Aug 2023, 13:22
Del wrote: 22 Aug 2023, 09:59 Remember those "mass graves" at the Christian residential school in western Canada? Everyone from Justin Trudeau to Pope Francis apologized and prayed and did homage to the apparent genocide. There were riots. Over a hundred churches were attacked by arson. Statues of Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth were toppled.

We are nice. We are not dumb. We knew this was BS from the get-go. It's all about grand-standing politics and virtue signalling. If there were any real media in Canada this (fake news on graves) would be trumpeted from coast to coast.
I feel like a dumb-ass. Here I am, falling for what lying American media said about Canadians.

Stake me over an ant-hill and cover me in maple syrup.
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Post by Bloodhound »

Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter