Missouri Meerschaum/Weed...

Open forum for all subject for smokers in general.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

I don't use the devils lettuce but I live in CO so I know a lot who do and I sort of keep an eye on it. The weed business in Oklahoma is booming even though recreational use is (technically) not legal. More farms than California. More farmacies than Colorado, Oregon and Washington combined. If it's ever is legalized on the federal level, so shipments can cross state lines, OK is really going to take off. *Locals are complaining the price of land is raising because CA transplants moving there to start new growing/selling operations because the start up costs are much less.

*Locals everywhere are complaining about real estate prices skyrocketing as Californians flee the state with cash to burn after selling their 1200 sq ft shacks for $2M. Californians and Texans. We hate 'em.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
DLJake
Sunday School Superintendent

Post by DLJake »

The amount of product these things could hold make them Rasta crowd worthy. Even half bowl would knock most folks out.

And they had these already. 75 cents a pop.

Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
Rainier
Sunday School Student

Post by Rainier »

FredS wrote: 20 May 2022, 11:56 *Locals everywhere are complaining about real estate prices skyrocketing as Californians flee the state with cash to burn after selling their 1200 sq ft shacks for $2M. Californians and Texans. We hate 'em.
Much the same in the Seattle area. Average mean price for a starter home in King County (Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma area) is now 1 million.

Californians and their cash along with the influx here to staff thousands at the Headquarters for Amazon/Costco/Starbucks/Micro-soft and etc. have driven out first time home buyers where a down minimum down payment runs 200k+.

I feel for those stating out thier journey in such a tough environment.
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

Post by JimVH »

I'd like to think that if I were a weed smoker I have much better taste in pipes than to smoke a cob.
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
DLJake

Post by DLJake »

JimVH wrote: 20 May 2022, 16:06 I'd like to think that if I were a weed smoker I have much better taste in pipes than to smoke a cob.
I have no doubt. Yer a classy glassy guy. No yer not.

Edibles, Jim. Just think about it.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

Post by JimVH »

DLJake wrote: 20 May 2022, 16:10
JimVH wrote: 20 May 2022, 16:06 I'd like to think that if I were a weed smoker I have much better taste in pipes than to smoke a cob.
I have no doubt. Yer a classy glassy guy. No yer not.

Edibles, Jim. Just think about it.
Mmmmm… brownies.
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
Thunktank
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Post by Thunktank »

FredS wrote: 20 May 2022, 11:56 I don't use the devils lettuce but I live in CO so I know a lot who do and I sort of keep an eye on it. The weed business in Oklahoma is booming even though recreational use is (technically) not legal. More farms than California. More farmacies than Colorado, Oregon and Washington combined. If it's ever is legalized on the federal level, so shipments can cross state lines, OK is really going to take off. *Locals are complaining the price of land is raising because CA transplants moving there to start new growing/selling operations because the start up costs are much less.

*Locals everywhere are complaining about real estate prices skyrocketing as Californians flee the state with cash to burn after selling their 1200 sq ft shacks for $2M. Californians and Texans. We hate 'em.
We know. We don’t care. 😜

Team Texas and team California are at loggerheads against each other too. It’s ridiculous, really. What does this have to do with weed cobs? But I remember when everyone just hated Jersey.
jmg
Resting Mercenary face
Resting Mercenary face

Post by jmg »

You hippie potheads need to get off my lawn.
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." -My dad

"No reserves. No retreats. No regrets." -William Borden
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

Thunktank wrote: 20 May 2022, 18:24
FredS wrote: 20 May 2022, 11:56 I don't use the devils lettuce but I live in CO so I know a lot who do and I sort of keep an eye on it. The weed business in Oklahoma is booming even though recreational use is (technically) not legal. More farms than California. More farmacies than Colorado, Oregon and Washington combined. If it's ever is legalized on the federal level, so shipments can cross state lines, OK is really going to take off. *Locals are complaining the price of land is raising because CA transplants moving there to start new growing/selling operations because the start up costs are much less.

We know. We don’t care. 😜

Team Texas and team California are at loggerheads against each other too. It’s ridiculous, really. What does this have to do with weed cobs? But I remember when everyone just hated Jersey.
Nothing really, except that I like to baby about Californians, and that weed - legal and illegal - is a huge industry so it is not at all surprising (to me) that MM want's a piece of it. Weed and craft bourbon, it's like printing money boys.

EDIT - When I wrote the OK post I was thinking how unusual it seemed that old school companies like MM and conservative states like OK are getting in on the money. I guess I shouldn't be surprised because hillbillies and cobs go together like hillbillies and moonshine. And (untaxed) weed is the new moonshine.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Post by Biff »

I hate Jersy.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada: