The Weather

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
User avatar
Del
Door Greeter
Door Greeter
Posts: 1259
Joined: 11 Apr 2022, 22:08
Location: Madison, WI
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 149 times

The Weather

Post by Del »

sweetandsour wrote: 22 Dec 2022, 18:19 70 deg this afternoon, and slapping mosquitoes. 32 deg this evening and still dropping, north winds 30 mph.
That'll show them dern skeeters!
What part of "HOC EST ENIM CORPUS MEUM" do you not understand?
User avatar
MrPiper
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher
Posts: 254
Joined: 22 Jun 2022, 16:29
Location: Almost Heaven...
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 63 times

The Weather

Post by MrPiper »

I hear it's raining iguanas in South and Central Florida!
User avatar
Del
Door Greeter
Door Greeter
Posts: 1259
Joined: 11 Apr 2022, 22:08
Location: Madison, WI
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 149 times

The Weather

Post by Del »

MrPiper wrote: 23 Dec 2022, 17:15 I hear it's raining iguanas in South and Central Florida!
Florida: It's 'raining' iguanas, and they are not dead

Image

Are those Thomas Iguanas? Because there's another thread for that.
What part of "HOC EST ENIM CORPUS MEUM" do you not understand?
sweetandsour
Sunday School Superintendent
Sunday School Superintendent
Posts: 887
Joined: 08 Apr 2022, 03:59
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 92 times

The Weather

Post by sweetandsour »

Del wrote: 23 Dec 2022, 17:00
sweetandsour wrote: 22 Dec 2022, 18:19 70 deg this afternoon, and slapping mosquitoes. 32 deg this evening and still dropping, north winds 30 mph.
That'll show them dern skeeters!
Man I sure hope so. This is day 2 with below freezing temps here.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
User avatar
Del
Door Greeter
Door Greeter
Posts: 1259
Joined: 11 Apr 2022, 22:08
Location: Madison, WI
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 149 times

The Weather

Post by Del »

sweetandsour wrote: 24 Dec 2022, 03:51
Del wrote: 23 Dec 2022, 17:00
sweetandsour wrote: 22 Dec 2022, 18:19 70 deg this afternoon, and slapping mosquitoes. 32 deg this evening and still dropping, north winds 30 mph.
That'll show them dern skeeters!
Man I sure hope so. This is day 2 with below freezing temps here.
Two days? How will you ever survive?
What part of "HOC EST ENIM CORPUS MEUM" do you not understand?
User avatar
coco
JimVH from the old site
JimVH from the old site
Posts: 839
Joined: 08 Apr 2022, 15:54
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 126 times

The Weather

Post by coco »

We didn't have a white Christmas, but we definitely have a white Boxing Day.
I am not as cool as JimVH. Nor or you. Well, unless you ARE JimVH.
User avatar
Del
Door Greeter
Door Greeter
Posts: 1259
Joined: 11 Apr 2022, 22:08
Location: Madison, WI
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 149 times

The Weather

Post by Del »

coco wrote: 26 Dec 2022, 16:14 We didn't have a white Christmas, but we definitely have a white Boxing Day.
Congratulations! Are all the kids out playing?
What part of "HOC EST ENIM CORPUS MEUM" do you not understand?
User avatar
coco
JimVH from the old site
JimVH from the old site
Posts: 839
Joined: 08 Apr 2022, 15:54
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 126 times

The Weather

Post by coco »

Del wrote: 26 Dec 2022, 16:23
coco wrote: 26 Dec 2022, 16:14 We didn't have a white Christmas, but we definitely have a white Boxing Day.
Congratulations! Are all the kids out playing?
Of course!
I am not as cool as JimVH. Nor or you. Well, unless you ARE JimVH.
User avatar
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof
Posts: 948
Joined: 05 Apr 2022, 17:26
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 92 times

The Weather

Post by Biff »

coco wrote: 27 Dec 2022, 04:40
Del wrote: 26 Dec 2022, 16:23
coco wrote: 26 Dec 2022, 16:14 We didn't have a white Christmas, but we definitely have a white Boxing Day.
Congratulations! Are all the kids out playing?
Of course!
Are they white?
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
User avatar
JimVH
Door Greeter
Door Greeter
Posts: 1298
Joined: 08 Apr 2022, 13:47
Location: I could tell you, but…
Has thanked: 243 times
Been thanked: 214 times

The Weather

Post by JimVH »

Shorts and t-shirt weather. Supposed to get rain and a cool front later.
"Get off my cloud, man." DL
Post Reply