The Weather

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

The Weather

Post by Biff »

Chuckin' down rain RN.
Typical wet-coast.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
coco
JimVH from the old site
JimVH from the old site

The Weather

Post by coco »

The kind of weather that makes some people happy.
I am not as cool as JimVH. Nor or you. Well, unless you ARE JimVH.
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

The Weather

Post by JimVH »

Last night’s storms were pretty heavy. The dog is still a little jacked up.

Today was beautiful.
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

The Weather

Post by Biff »

JimVH wrote: 08 Jan 2023, 19:08 Last night’s storms were pretty heavy. The dog is still a little jacked up.

Today was beautiful.
Jack Russell?
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

The Weather

Post by JimVH »

Biff wrote: 08 Jan 2023, 21:04
JimVH wrote: 08 Jan 2023, 19:08 Last night’s storms were pretty heavy. The dog is still a little jacked up.

Today was beautiful.
Jack Russell?
Shih Tzu. Never had a dog this skiddish before around loud noises. Loses her mind.

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

The Weather

Post by JimVH »

A real turd floater here today. Driving rain, heavy winds, tornados, lightening - a storm that wanted to be heard.

This rotten old building I'm working in leaks like a sieve. I've got trash cans all over the place collecting water and I'll bet I've dumped 25 gallons throughout the day.

Don't ever tell me I don't know how to party.

Hovannes
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

The Weather

Post by Hovannes »

Another rainstorm predicted for this weekend, with snow in the mountains :D
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

The Weather

Post by Biff »

JimVH wrote: 24 Jan 2023, 13:03 A real turd floater here today. Driving rain, heavy winds, tornados, lightening - a storm that wanted to be heard.

This rotten old building I'm working in leaks like a sieve. I've got trash cans all over the place collecting water and I'll bet I've dumped 25 gallons throughout the day.

You don't know how to party and you don't have any friends. There, I said it. Someone had to.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

The Weather

Post by sweetandsour »

JimVH wrote: 24 Jan 2023, 13:03 A real turd floater here today. Driving rain, heavy winds, tornados, lightening - a storm that wanted to be heard.

We had a twister bouncing around our area on Tuesday as well. I had the wife and granddaughter and 3 dogs in a middle room behind the fireplace while I ran to look outside, and there was zero visibility, although I could make out some large debris flying by. I quickly stepped back inside and headed to the middle room. All ok, but we had some damage here and in our neighborhood, and also in some neighboring cities. Power was back on at MN last night. Got a new chain on my chainsaw, and I've enjoyed cutting trees up for the last couple days. Weird winter weather.

Here's one of my neighbors ... https://www.12newsnow.com/article/news/ ... 8da073adcc

And on Hwy 73 just outside the neighborhood ... https://news.yahoo.com/watch-large-torn ... 31821.html
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

The Weather

Post by FredS »

sweetandsour wrote: 26 Jan 2023, 18:00 We had a twister bouncing around our area on Tuesday as well. I had the wife and granddaughter and 3 dogs in a middle room behind the fireplace while I ran to look outside . . .
It's what guys do.
sweetandsour wrote: 26 Jan 2023, 18:00 Here's one of my neighbors ... https://www.12newsnow.com/article/news/ ... 8da073adcc
You're neighbor said he was chill and was trying to take this in stride. I often tell people that I don't take things any more seriously than they need to be taken, and 99% of life doesn't need to be taken very seriously. I think that comes from growing up in a place where there's a chance that you could be sucked up by a tornado at any time.

Glad you and the fam are OK.