Father's Day 2022

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
tuttle
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Father's Day 2022

Post by tuttle »

I hope you fathers on here had a fine Father's Day yesterday.

Mine was a simple relaxing day. Church, then beer and brats for lunch. Then a movie with the kids. Then cigars, burgers, and jalapeño margaritas at Jesters.
"tuttle isn't saved" - Legion
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Father's Day 2022

Post by sweetandsour »

tuttle wrote: 20 Jun 2022, 05:22 I hope you fathers on here had a fine Father's Day yesterday.

Mine was a simple relaxing day. Church, then beer and brats for lunch. Then a movie with the kids. Then cigars, burgers, and jalapeño margaritas at Jesters.
Sounds good.

My day was eventful, semi-relaxing, and busy working on the house A/C, and diagnosing an issue with the wife's car. I received greetings, phone calls, cards, 3 cigars, and attended Sunday School in the middle of it all, and sprung for ~$150 of BBQ, pies and ice cream. I'm glad this day only comes once per year.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

Father's Day 2022

Post by JimVH »

Me, Boop, and life-sized cardboard Elvis streamed movies all day long, pausing occasionally to FaceTime with Rita. The neighbor kids left a care package of warm chocolate chip cookies on my doorstep and I ate those after a fine meal of microwave Schwan's grub.
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
Thunktank
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Father's Day 2022

Post by Thunktank »

Son2 made me breakfast on Fathers Day. He made French toast and bacon. Son1 had to work yesterday, but he took me out to breakfast this morning at a military themed coffee shop. I had more French toast, bacon and added some eggs. Garden salads for lunch for the rest of this week.
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Father's Day 2022

Post by Bloodhound »

I got up about 8 AM at the cabin. said goodbye to Penny as she is staying at the cabin. I drove 7 hours to get home (should be 5 1/2 but traffic) Smoked my pipe on the patio and enjoyed some Maker's Mark. I got calls thru the day from my grand daughter who is in Europe and my daughter and son in law. a text from my son and texts from friends. Felt good to get home!
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD