ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Del
Usher
Usher

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by Del »

Biff wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 20:20
You spelled AFRS wrong.
BFRS
Del
Usher
Usher

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by Del »

tuttle wrote: 06 Jul 2022, 05:18 The example you provided is actually one of the reasons I snapped back. I'm serious about the DHS' designation of people who have beliefs like me. Go to their site and read about domestic extremists. I'm anti Covid vax, pro-Trump, pro-life, anti-CRT in schools and support the outraged parents and want them to go to meetings and yell about it, I have questions about election integrity, and anti-basically everything the left promotes.

Now just because the DHS has a target over people with ideological beliefs like mine.....
You just described fully half the country. The Obama//Biden DHS and DOJ have worked to brand any Republican voter as a potential terrorist.

Between that and ruining our livelihoods and our children's schools, it's no wonder that Democrats are failing to win any new voters to their side. They are currently bleeding out much of the centrist support they used to count on.
Del
Usher
Usher

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by Del »

Babylon Bee:

DLJake
Sunday School Superintendent

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by DLJake »

Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
DLJake

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by DLJake »

Troubadour wrote: 06 Jul 2022, 18:48
DLJake wrote: 06 Jul 2022, 18:32 Image
How are you viewing it? The old website is still completely down for me.
I have special powers.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
Del
Usher
Usher

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by Del »

Troubadour wrote: 06 Jul 2022, 16:23
Thunktank wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 16:32
Troubadour wrote: 03 Jul 2022, 15:56
...riiight. And likewise, you can believe that murder and rape are sinful if you want to, but you can't force it upon others. If you don't like murder and rape, then don't commit murder and rape. The Bible says that murder is sinful, therefore criminalizing murder is forcing religion upon people.

And honestly, if there's a case to me made it should be that:

"You may believe people shouldn't force their God upon others if you wish, but you may not force your belief upon others that people may not force their beliefs upon others".

I think that's a much more logically-consistent axiom myself.
May I ask what user name you went by on the old site? It helps me to know how to relate to your posts, or else I will have to get to know you all over again.

To be sure, murder is wrong and against the law as it should be. Abortion isn’t assumed to be murder by many and for a range of reasons. This has been the case almost universally since the dawn of humanity. Of course there has been various other legal and ethical issues concerning abortion from place to place for one reason or another. It was some Christians, quite a while after the time of Christ that solidified the belief that abortion was “murder.”
If you mean me, TheShepherd is who I was under before the old site was taken down.

I'm not trying to get into arguments about abortion being "murder" here. I just wanted to point that that, logically, I don't see a difference between the morality which is loosely-ascribed to "religion" and whatever "secular" morality is already "forced" upon society via the law.

For example, if someone tried to argue that laws against murder are "forcing religion on people" because the Bible says that "thou shalt not kill", I would find this rather silly.
"Forcing your religion on us" is something that the pro-abortion side like to argue.

Nobody needs religion to come to the conclusion that innocent children are killed and women are victims of legal abortion.

However, Christians do feel an obligation to sacrifice and put ourselves into action when innocent people are suffering. It's the same force that caused Christians of the previous century to lead the fight against slavery, for one example.
Del
Usher
Usher

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by Del »

I just invented "Biden Loathing Syndrome."

Although I prefer to call it "Biden Loathing you know the Thing." BLT, for short.
=================================

Joe signed an executive order today, defining a task force to figure out ways to subvert our state legislatures.

Biden Slams Supreme Court As ‘Out-Of-Control’
During his speech, Biden said that the Supreme Court was “out-of-control.”

“We cannot allow an out-of-control Supreme Court, working in conjunction with extremist elements of the Republican Party, to take away freedoms,” Biden said.

Biden also took aim at “extreme” Republican governors who he claimed had used the court’s decision “to impose some of the harshest and most restrictive laws seen in this country in a long time.” He said the laws supported by pro-life governors “will cost lives.”
Autocratic Joe thinks that state governors make/ignore laws at will like he does.

Our legislatures craft our laws, Joe. The representatives that we voted for.
DLJake

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by DLJake »

Been looking at the NC Constitution to see if it was lining up with our Governors' latest Executive Order on this item.

Not one bit.

Maybe the US is set up for a population redistribution over the next 5 - 8 years.

A mutually consensual dissolution of the Republic into two separate new country's.

What will they name the new sovereignties?
Del
Usher
Usher

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by Del »

DLJake wrote: 08 Jul 2022, 16:47 Been looking at the NC Constitution to see if it was lining up with our Governors' latest Executive Order on this item.

Not one bit.
I found it:
North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper Signs Order Making State an Abortion Sanctuary

NC is surrounded by pro-life states (SC, TN) and moderate Virginia (working on a 15-wk "Pain-Capable Child" limit).
This afternoon, North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper signed a pro-abortion executive order Tuesday offering protection to abortionists who kill unborn babies in violation of other states’ pro-life laws.

The measure would ensure state workers under his control do nothing to support challenges to abortion. Executive Order 263, released July 6, would apply only to Cabinet agencies under the governor’s authority. It would not apply to other state agencies, such as those controlled by the elected members of the Council of State, the General Assembly, state courts, or local governments.

Standing next to the head of the Planned Parenthood abortion company when he signed it, Cooper’s order prohibits the state from working with authorities from pro-life states to prosecute abortionists who abort unborn babies in violation of their state laws.
So when a pedo gets his 15-yo victim pregnant, he would do well to scurry her across the border to NC to destroy the evidence.
DLJake

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by DLJake »

Del wrote: 13 Jul 2022, 05:30
DLJake wrote: 08 Jul 2022, 16:47 Been looking at the NC Constitution to see if it was lining up with our Governors' latest Executive Order on this item.

Not one bit.
I found it:
North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper Signs Order Making State an Abortion Sanctuary

NC is surrounded by pro-life states (SC, TN) and moderate Virginia (working on a 15-wk "Pain-Capable Child" limit).
This afternoon, North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper signed a pro-abortion executive order Tuesday offering protection to abortionists who kill unborn babies in violation of other states’ pro-life laws.

The measure would ensure state workers under his control do nothing to support challenges to abortion. Executive Order 263, released July 6, would apply only to Cabinet agencies under the governor’s authority. It would not apply to other state agencies, such as those controlled by the elected members of the Council of State, the General Assembly, state courts, or local governments.

Standing next to the head of the Planned Parenthood abortion company when he signed it, Cooper’s order prohibits the state from working with authorities from pro-life states to prosecute abortionists who abort unborn babies in violation of their state laws.
So when a pedo gets his 15-yo victim pregnant, he would do well to scurry her across the border to NC to destroy the evidence.
That's the rub for me.

How is it 'legal' the executive branch to proclaim an edict that is left to the Legislators? I don't think it is. The Legislature and Courts here in good ol' NC better be way busy.

Gov. Cooper's rule by executive fiat has gotten very old.