ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Del
Usher
Usher

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by Del »

DLJake wrote: 17 Jul 2022, 14:59 How is it 'legal' the executive branch to proclaim an edict that is left to the Legislators? I don't think it is. The Legislature and Courts here in good ol' NC better be way busy.

Gov. Cooper's rule by executive fiat has gotten very old.
Most of this is political theater, but here's how it works:

The Governor and the State Attorney General are the top "law enforcers" in the state.

This Executive Order declares that North Carolina state law enforcement will not cooperate with any neighboring states regarding enforcement of neighbor state's abortion laws. No extraditions or anything like that.

Only thing is.... No state that is trying to prohibit women from traveling anywhere to get an abortion. (I don't know of any state that is even trying to prosecute mothers at all. All of the current state laws lay penalties on the abortionists.) Your zederated governor is just lying to imply that other states are restricting travel for abortion.

Someday, a pedo will bring his victim to North Carolina for an abortion to hide the evidence. And family back home will find out and try to bring charges against the NC abortionist for failing to report the abuse. It could get ugly then.
DLJake
Sunday School Superintendent
Sunday School Superintendent

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by DLJake »

Del wrote: 17 Jul 2022, 17:54
DLJake wrote: 17 Jul 2022, 14:59 How is it 'legal' the executive branch to proclaim an edict that is left to the Legislators? I don't think it is. The Legislature and Courts here in good ol' NC better be way busy.

The Governor and the State Attorney General are the top "law enforcers" in the state.

This Executive Order declares that North Carolina state law enforcement will not cooperate with any neighboring states regarding enforcement of neighbor state's abortion laws. No extraditions or anything like that.

Only thing is.... No state that is trying to prohibit women from traveling anywhere to get an abortion. (I don't know of any state that is even trying to prosecute mothers at all. All of the current state laws lay penalties on the abortionists.) Your zederated governor is just lying to imply that other states are restricting travel for abortion.

Someday, a pedo will bring his victim to North Carolina for an abortion to hide the evidence. And family back home will find out and try to bring charges against the NC abortionist for failing to report the abuse. It could get ugly then.
Love you, Del.

Don't need a Delsplainin' session, broski.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
Del
Usher
Usher

ROE V WADE OVERRULED!

Post by Del »

DLJake wrote: 18 Jul 2022, 15:54
Del wrote: 17 Jul 2022, 17:54

Love you, Del.

Don't need a Delsplainin' session, broski.
Okay. but I'm minding the political theater. They are looking for a hook that will catch, and I'm watching with great interest.

I'm tickled that Roe is gone, and basically no one cares!