Is casual sex sinful?

For the thinkers, theologians, philospophers.
Hugo Drax
Sunday School Superintendent
Sunday School Superintendent

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by Hugo Drax »

FredS wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 17:50 Here's the deal. Nobody owns a thread. People come in and out as they please, and sometimes they even have side discussions that are totally unrelated to the thread. It's what CPS does. I was jibbing my friend tuttle about being an antivaxxer, while pointing at myself and admitting that the vax is not at all as effective as I once believed it would be. That thread between us goes back a couple years. Of course not everyone knows that, but that's my whole point. The guy I was writing to (the one whose post I quoted in mine) did know. If a narcisist thinks I'm writing about them, in order to offend them, well, there's not a lot I can do about that. It's not all about you Troubadour. Not even close. I've written before that I don't enjoy discussing anything with you, and I've avoided that for the most part since I started to understand what you're doing here. But you got me this time.

Also, please realize that this sandbox we play in is owned by someone. While nobody owns this thread, someone does own the place it's posted. We play at their pleasure. They can pull the plug on anyone or the whole place as they wish. We do not have license to offend without recourse. You'd have been gone weeks ago if it were my call. Not simply because I disagree with a lot of what you post, but because you're an offensive person. At least you are in this place.

[EDIT]Ah, I see they're gone so what was a waste of time to write before is now really a waste of time.
It's ok. Up until now it had pretty much been Del and Protestant Del vs Anti-Del. Nice to see a little Freddery about the place.

Smoked a FredS today, actually. Thought about you some while I did it, too.
Weenies are us.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by FredS »

Hugo Drax wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 18:06 Smoked a FredS today, actually. Thought about you some while I did it, too.
I hope the thing has stopped gurgling. Or at least that you've settled on a blend that's dry enough for it.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by Biff »

FredS wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 18:12
Hugo Drax wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 18:06 Smoked a FredS today, actually. Thought about you some while I did it, too.
I hope the thing has stopped gurgling. Or at least that you've settled on a blend that's dry enough for it.
For a minute there, I thought you were talking about the OP of this thread.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
tuttle
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by tuttle »

Well I thought it was funny.

The unintended result was even funnier.
"tuttle isn't saved" - Legion
Stan
Sunday School Student

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by Stan »

Just my opinion. Sin is sin, sexual or otherwise, and is not tolerated by God. Jesus endured God's wrath, fury and judgement in our place for our sins. Cleaned us up. He never sinned, ever even in His thoughts but took all the sins, transgressions and iniquity, corruption and filth of all mankind onto himself, was covered in it, joined with it and became sin out of His love for us. I can't even to begin to comprehend a sacrifice as massive as that. Also mankind, cultures and societies change over time. God is unchanging. Don't blame me, I didn't make the rules. God did.
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by Biff »

Stan wrote: 06 Nov 2022, 05:58 Just my opinion. Sin is sin, sexual or otherwise, and is not tolerated by God. Jesus endured God's wrath, fury and judgement in our place for our sins. Cleaned us up. He never sinned, ever even in His thoughts but took all the sins, transgressions and iniquity, corruption and filth of all mankind onto himself, was covered in it, joined with it and became sin out of His love for us. I can't even to begin to comprehend a sacrifice as massive as that. Also mankind, cultures and societies change over time. God is unchanging. Don't blame me, I didn't make the rules. God did.
Stan, OP is no longer with us. <someone insert some appropriate latin here, please>
coco
JimVH from the old site
JimVH from the old site

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by coco »

Biff wrote: 06 Nov 2022, 20:48Stan, OP is no longer with us. <someone insert some appropriate latin here, please>
Biff, stultus es.
I am not as cool as JimVH. Nor or you. Well, unless you ARE JimVH.
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by Biff »

*sigh* Nemo me veneratur.
Del
Usher
Usher

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by Del »

Biff wrote: 06 Nov 2022, 20:48 Stan, OP is no longer with us. <someone insert some appropriate latin here, please>
Nil nisi bonum de mortuis.
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by Biff »

Del wrote: 17 Nov 2022, 13:06
Biff wrote: 06 Nov 2022, 20:48 Stan, OP is no longer with us. <someone insert some appropriate latin here, please>
Nil nisi bonum de mortuis.
:clap: