Is casual sex sinful?

For the thinkers, theologians, philospophers.
tuttle
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by tuttle »

did this thread ever get vaxxed for monkeypox?
"tuttle isn't saved" - Legion
Del
Usher
Usher

Spouting Ignorance

Post by Del »

Troubadour wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 11:26
Del wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 07:22 Okay. The new topic is "Spouting Ignorance."
Well damn. I honestly didn't think that simply having to accept that one is feminist would annoy some people so much.

And that some developmentally-arrested freak on social media using nonsensical neologisms like "mansplaining, toxic masculinity, intersectionality, transphobia, millennial" (without any sense of irony) has no more to do with actual feminism than the KKK does with the Republican national convention.

I think it was even Alinsky who said not to "conflate pathology with ideology", so it's obvious where such "people" stand even among the ideologies of the "radical left".
It may be obvious to you, whatever it is that you are talking about. But you aren't posting clearly enough to engage.

If you want to talk about feminism, you'll have to define yourself. Even the feminists admit that their movement has gone through "waves." I don't know which wave you are defending.

I will tell you what the feminist movement means to me, and how it is opposed to the authentically feminine reality:

Authentically feminine women understand that the fundamental and essential act of womanhood is motherhood: to conceive, raise, and protect children. Only women can conceive children, and women are uniquely gifted and able to raise them. The pro-life movement is overwhelmingly run and staffed by women.

The defining act of the feminists is abortion. It is their highest sacrament. It is the ultimate rejection of motherhood. Feminist groups like The Womens March will not tolerate little sub-groups like Feminists For Life to march with them in public.

This is why so many good people -- who really do care about equal opportunity for women -- recoil at the mention of feminism. We see that the movement is anti-woman, at its core. Pro-abortion men are the "patriarchy" that feminism claims to hate.

FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by FredS »

tuttle wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 11:51 did this thread ever get vaxxed for monkeypox?
Evidently, the vax doesn't work on this new and wildly nonsensical variant.

But thanks for bringing up new topics for the thread to branch in to. Antivaxxers are misogynistic you know. Ergo baseball doesn't exist. All one need do is connect the dots. And squint just right. Got it?
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
Del
Usher
Usher

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by Del »

Troubadour wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 14:25 The authentically feminine reality is that women who embody high human ideas like Joan of Arc and Margert Thatcher personify such reality better than physical drives which all humans and animals share do. Whether ancient Greek poetesses and savants up until the the present day. With the goddesses of ancient cultures representing far more than the reductive, procreative instinct.
St. Joan of Arc and Prime Minister Thatcher were not feminists. And the bright intellects of the University departments devoted to "Women's and Gender Studies" do not speak respectfully of Jean d'Arc or Margaret Thatcher.

I've tried to engage in conversation with you, Troub. I really have. Now I'm the last man standing.... and I'm out.
Last edited by Del on 26 Sep 2022, 14:38, edited 1 time in total.
MrPiper
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by MrPiper »

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!
Del
Usher
Usher

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by Del »

Troubadour wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 14:37
FredS wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 14:29 Evidently, the vax doesn't work on this new and wildly nonsensical variant.

But thanks for bringing up new topics for the thread to branch in to. Antivaxxers are misogynistic you know. Ergo baseball doesn't exist. All one need do is connect the dots. And squint just right. Got it?
Dude, shut the <zederated> up if you aren't willing to put your ignorance on display here for the sake of correction and edification.

"Antivaxxer" is a trite social construct often merely embraced by stupid and uneducated people who don't understand the modicums of how medical or consumer product industries work.

And there's no logical connection between such as thing and "misogyny" that I can see anymore than there is to "Darth Vader", so that would be a non-sequitur of the highest variety. Or baseball (which any reasonable person can see "does exist").

And your odd attempt to derail this discussion into idiotic rants about "anti-vaxxers" isn't particularly wanted here to begin with. :shhh:
Wow.... He really doesn't know how jokes work.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by FredS »

Troubadour wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 14:37
FredS wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 14:29 Evidently, the vax doesn't work on this new and wildly nonsensical variant.

Dude, shut the <zederated> up if you aren't willing to put your ignorance on display here for the sake of correction and edification.

"Antivaxxer" is a trite social construct often merely embraced by stupid and uneducated people who don't understand the modicums of how medical or consumer product industries work.

And there's no logical connection between such as thing and "misogyny" that I can see anymore than there is to "Darth Vader", so that would be a non-sequitur of the highest variety. Or baseball (which any reasonable person can see "does exist").

And your odd attempt to derail this discussion into idiotic rants about "anti-vaxxers" isn't particularly wanted here to begin with. :shhh:
Why in the world do you think I was I addressing you? Did you see who I was replying to before you snipped it from your response? Do you suppose I give a single f*ck about your correction?
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by Biff »

Troubadour wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 14:59 So why are you even here? Go. Scram.
Don't push your luck. Why are YOU here?
And don't tell people I like to 'Go. Scram.'
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
Del
Usher
Usher

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by Del »

FredS wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 14:46
Troubadour wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 14:37 drivel....
Why in the world do you think I was I addressing you? Did you see who I was replying to before you snipped it from your response? Do you suppose I give a single f*ck about your correction?
I counted 0.2 f*ck, but I could be off.... it passed kinda quick.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Is casual sex sinful?

Post by FredS »

Here's the deal. Nobody owns a thread. People come in and out as they please, and sometimes they even have side discussions that are totally unrelated to the thread. It's what CPS does. I was jibbing my friend tuttle about being an antivaxxer, while pointing at myself and admitting that the vax is not at all as effective as I once believed it would be. That thread between us goes back a couple years. Of course not everyone knows that, but that's my whole point. The guy I was writing to (the one whose post I quoted in mine) did know. If a narcisist thinks I'm writing about them, in order to offend them, well, there's not a lot I can do about that. It's not all about you Troubadour. Not even close. I've written before that I don't enjoy discussing anything with you, and I've avoided that for the most part since I started to understand what you're doing here. But you got me this time.

Also, please realize that this sandbox we play in is owned by someone. While nobody owns this thread, someone does own the place it's posted. We play at their pleasure. They can pull the plug on anyone or the whole place as they wish. We do not have license to offend without recourse. You'd have been gone weeks ago if it were my call. Not simply because I disagree with a lot of what you post, but because you're an offensive person. At least you are in this place.

[EDIT]Ah, I see they're gone so what was a waste of time to write before is now really a waste of time.