Why would anyone vote for Donald Trump?

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
DLJake
Sunday School Superintendent

Post by DLJake »

Maybe one <zederated>ing wants to. It's a vote. It is owned by the presenter of the ballot. It is done in secret.

So. You can shut it or carry on. Up to you.

now. stop ruining the leader board run.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

Troubadour wrote: 26 Aug 2022, 17:20
coco wrote: 26 Aug 2022, 13:23 Biden has protected the freedom of Americans by canceling the Keystone pipeline, requiring masks, halting the expansion of immigration enforcement, and limiting gun rights. Now he has even given us an infallible litmus test to discover who is a fascist and who is not. If you believe in making America great again, you are fascist.

Guess where that puts Trump? Gotcha now, CPS conservatives.
Yeah, but nobody cares about Biden.
Even the kids who voted for him, right?
coco
JimVH from the old site
JimVH from the old site

Post by coco »

If Trump wants to have any chance at all, he needs to promise a Mortgage Forgiveness Act.
I am not as cool as JimVH. Nor or you. Well, unless you ARE JimVH.
Pepik's Ghost
Sunday School Student

Post by Pepik's Ghost »

coco wrote: 30 Aug 2022, 04:48 If Trump wants to have any chance at all, he needs to promise a Mortgage Forgiveness Act.
And not end up in USP Thomson, mayhap?

:whistle:
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

coco wrote: 30 Aug 2022, 04:48 If Trump wants to have any chance at all, he needs to promise a Mortgage Forgiveness Act.
An "Act" implies that something passed through Congress, right? Who needs that!

Promise me a Mortgage Forgiveness Executive Order. Because I've refinanced and taken money out so many times that I still have 23 years left, I owe 25% more than the original purchase price, and I'm about to retire you know.

Screw those Dave Ramsey fools who paid off early.
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

Troubadour wrote: 11 Sep 2022, 02:55
Del wrote: 31 Aug 2022, 20:57

Promise me a Mortgage Forgiveness Executive Order. Because I've refinanced and taken money out so many times that I still have 23 years left, I owe 25% more than the original purchase price, and I'm about to retire you know.

Please, no one's entitled to placate the sensitive egos of those who were naïve enough to pay off early. Folly has its consequences. :twisted: What next, are some people going to start whining that the government "do something" about lottery winners just to make them "feel better" about being less favored by Lady Luck? How delicate and sensitive.
My post was tongue-in-cheek, satirical, and ironic. A joke. I don't know if you are joking are not.

Either way, are you sure that entitled is the word you want there? It sounds like you meant to say required. I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

As far as lottery winners go.... They all placed their bets, and sometimes somebody wins the game. The rules are the same from start to finish, and nobody has any reason to complain.

Now if you bought a lottery ticket & won, and then Biden took half of your winnings and gave it to a bunch of people who never bought tickets..... then you would start to feel like the people didn't go to college or who paid off their loans. Innocent people have to pay off that debt, either by taxation or inflation.
DLJake

Post by DLJake »

Del wrote: 11 Sep 2022, 16:55
Troubadour wrote: 11 Sep 2022, 02:55
Del wrote: 31 Aug 2022, 20:57

Please, no one's entitled to placate the sensitive egos of those who were naïve enough to pay off early. Folly has its consequences. :twisted: What next, are some people going to start whining that the government "do something" about lottery winners just to make them "feel better" about being less favored by Lady Luck? How delicate and sensitive.
My post was tongue-in-cheek, satirical, and ironic. A joke. I don't know if you are joking are not.

Either way, are you sure that entitled is the word you want there? It sounds like you meant to say required. I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

As far as lottery winners go.... They all placed their bets, and sometimes somebody wins the game. The rules are the same from start to finish, and nobody has any reason to complain.

Now if you bought a lottery ticket & won, and then Biden took half of your winnings and gave it to a bunch of people who never bought tickets..... then you would start to feel like the people didn't go to college or who paid off their loans. Innocent people have to pay off that debt, either by taxation or inflation.
I don't know if you are more a jack-wagon or a douche-canoe.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

DLJake wrote: 11 Sep 2022, 17:45
Jack-o'-douche?
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Post by Biff »

Del wrote: 11 Sep 2022, 19:31
Jack-o'-douche?
I'm leaning toward wagon-canoe. Seems more utilitarian.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

Biff wrote: 11 Sep 2022, 20:06
Del wrote: 11 Sep 2022, 19:31
Jack-o'-douche?
I'm leaning toward wagon-canoe. Seems more utilitarian.
Downright amphibious, even!