Commies in the pew

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Del
Usher
Usher

Commies in the pew

Post by Del »

Wosbald wrote: 05 Feb 2024, 08:16 +JMJ+
Jocose wrote: 04 Feb 2024, 13:10 @14:38
“The Pope is a Marxist there’s no question about that”
That is, at least according to <checks the YouTube description> "2 Godly men of understanding".

That clinches it. I am so totally abandoning the Pope in favor of these very stable geniuses.

:happy-smileyinthebox:
If I recall correctly, your stable genius mentors at the time did not support John Paul II or Benedict XVI.

I don't know if we can call Francis a "Marxist," although his support for Jesuit liberation theology is certainly tinged with more Marx and less Christ.

In my opinion, Francis is clearly an elitist and a globalist, along the lines of WEF. He trusts "experts" and "global leaders" and billionaires over the subsidiarity of families and solidarity of democratic nations. I'm not sure that Francis knows this about himself.... it may just be the water that he was spawned in.
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Commies in the pew

Post by Jocose »

Wosbald wrote: 05 Feb 2024, 08:16 +JMJ+
Jocose wrote: 04 Feb 2024, 13:10 @14:38
“The Pope is a Marxist there’s no question about that”
That is, at least according to <checks the YouTube description> "2 Godly men of understanding".

That clinches it. I am so totally abandoning the Pope in favor of these very stable geniuses.

:happy-smileyinthebox:
Did you even watch the video?

Maybe start again from around the 11:30 mark?
The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.