Dreams

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Dreams

Post by Biff »

Troubadour wrote: 22 Sep 2022, 14:02 Share a dream and let the next person make an interpretation of it.

I've been having a series of dreams where I'm a middle-ranking member of some street gang which hangs out in sewers and shopping mall food courts.
IRL you're a teenage mutant ninja turtle.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
DLJake
Sunday School Superintendent

Dreams

Post by DLJake »

I once had a very vivid dream in color.

I am driving in my then ride, a dark green four door 1966 Ford Galaxy 500, with my 1st x-wife and we are having a great time. It morphs into a road way that becomes a bridge over water. The grade is steep over the water and we're moving up fast as we can. The bridge suddenly disappears and the car falls into the ocean. We are up pretty far and the fall takes time. Time to notice the ocean's blue and green and white caps on the surface.

I wake as the car hits the water.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
coco
JimVH from the old site
JimVH from the old site

Dreams

Post by coco »

I had this dream, and there were three cake baskets on my head, and in the top basket there were all sorts of baked yummies for the President, but the birds were eating out of the basket on my head.
I am not as cool as JimVH. Nor or you. Well, unless you ARE JimVH.
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Dreams

Post by Biff »

coco wrote: 23 Sep 2022, 18:36 I had this dream, and there were three cake baskets on my head, and in the top basket there were all sorts of baked yummies for the President, but the birds were eating out of the basket on my head.
In three days, you'll be senile.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
coco
JimVH from the old site
JimVH from the old site

Dreams

Post by coco »

Biff wrote: 23 Sep 2022, 21:51
coco wrote: 23 Sep 2022, 18:36 I had this dream, and there were three cake baskets on my head, and in the top basket there were all sorts of baked yummies for the President, but the birds were eating out of the basket on my head.
In three days, you'll be senile.
It's been three days and I don't feel any different.

So I guess you were right.
I am not as cool as JimVH. Nor or you. Well, unless you ARE JimVH.
Del
Usher
Usher

Dreams

Post by Del »

Troubadour wrote: 25 Sep 2022, 22:58 I dreamt that a tower 75,000 feet high was constructed with a ramjet elevator.
By this time next week, the whole world will be speaking in different languages.
Del
Usher
Usher

Dreams

Post by Del »

DLJake wrote: 22 Sep 2022, 21:36 I once had a very vivid dream in color.
I attended a small Catholic high school, with a small parking lot. This detail will be important.

Anyhow I was in high school dreaming about a school day, and I glimpsed my girlfriend leaving the building. She didn't attend the school and it was a surprise that she would be there, so I ran out to find her. She had disappeared. But I got the bright idea that I would find her car in the parking lot.

She drove a cute little car that was a distinctive bright orange color. (For real -- this was the 70's, after all.) It would be easy to spot.

So I raced to the parking lot door and looked out -- And all of the cars in the lot were bright yellow and orange and red.

At that moment, I realized that I dream in color-blind.
DLJake

Dreams

Post by DLJake »

Del wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 16:18
DLJake wrote: 22 Sep 2022, 21:36 I once had a very vivid dream in color.
I attended a small Catholic high school, with a small parking lot. This detail will be important.

Anyhow I was in high school dreaming about a school day, and I glimpsed my girlfriend leaving the building. She didn't attend the school and it was a surprise that she would be there, so I ran out to find her. She had disappeared. But I got the bright idea that I would find her car in the parking lot.

She drove a cute little car that was a distinctive bright orange color. (For real -- this was the 70's, after all.) It would be easy to spot.

So I raced to the parking lot door and looked out -- And all of the cars in the lot were bright yellow and orange and red.

1. Was the gf in the dream the now most wonderful Mrs. Dell?

2. If you saw yellow, orange, and red; how is that color blind?
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
Del
Usher
Usher

Dreams

Post by Del »

DLJake wrote: 27 Sep 2022, 16:18

1) The woman I married 35 years ago was met after college.

2) That's a fair question. I can't tell dark orange from red, or light orange from yellow. One thing was certain: I was not going to scan that lot and find a particular car by its color.
DLJake

Dreams

Post by DLJake »

Del wrote: 27 Sep 2022, 17:30
DLJake wrote: 27 Sep 2022, 16:18

1) The woman I married 35 years ago was met after college.

2) That's a fair question. I can't tell dark orange from red, or light orange from yellow. One thing was certain: I was not going to scan that lot and find a particular car by its color.
Del,

So, the colour <sp in honor of Biff> of a nice tangerine and maybe a rome apple have a similar hue in your eye? Is that right?

Does the amber light and the red light look similar but because of orientation you don't care?

Have you ever dreamed of me, Del? What color is the muted light I am bathed in as it fighting for space due to the totally righteous fog machine pumping fog like a boss!

Hey. It's your dream. Don't get all sassy with me, mister.