Uncancel Troubadour

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
jmg
Resting Mercenary face
Resting Mercenary face

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by jmg »

Lightstar wrote: 09 Oct 2022, 15:30
Biff wrote: 08 Oct 2022, 22:34 Are you on facebook? I just want to see if you look like what I have conjured up in my head.
Lol, this I'm ghey! @Biff was so intimidated about how better-looking and better-sounding I am than him, that he specifically deleted the post where I responded to @jmg request to share my image and voice. (Or maybe he caught his wife's eyes breathing heavily to it - lolol).

So here it is again. Enjoy. Talk to me that way again and you'll regret it, you pussy motherf-ker.

(Also, Candida is a beautiful name, so thanks.)
Jocose wrote: 09 Oct 2022, 10:55
SlowToke wrote: 09 Oct 2022, 10:48 I've been away. What did I miss? :lol:
A pro-abortion advocate from the old site (theshepard?) made 4 or 5 accounts here after getting banned by Biff for being a dink.
Dude, @Jocose you're a pro-abortion advocate. My views on abortion are right-wing if anything, and I never mentioned it on the old site.

Even "right-wing" abortion restrictions take developmental markers such as heartbeats or brain activity into account. I was also totally fine with Roe vs. Wade. being overturned since it didn't take biology or science into the equation - and now that it's gone, hopefully more sensible abortion laws which are rooted in biology will replace it.

I don't care about the deplorable rabble or faux-"feminists" either who support abortion solely out of selfish interest without regards for biology or the law. They're just the same blue-haired trailer trash and genetically-disadvantaged dreck who make up the ranks of Neo-Nazi and KKK rallies as far as I'm concerned.

The problem is that your views might be so far off the radar that even "right-wing" views seem to be "pro-abortion" in comparison. And any abortion stance which completely ignores biological development or the existence of a brain and neurological activity is, and has always been, a fringe position, no matter how much you think it's "right".

And as for Biff - the fact is that Biff and a few others were a "dink" to me before I was a dink to them, and only banned my account when I responded by to his dinkiness. Sure, I have no "legal" recourse, but I'm going to engage in some civil disobedience against Biff's tyrannical left-wing rule until it becomes a dead horse.
Del wrote: 09 Oct 2022, 11:16 Poor little Troubledor. You need to get some friends in real life.

You never owned a thread here. The board belongs to the community, and there are plenty of guys who are kind enough to call out an ass when they see one. And you can't take a joke when you're being silly.

If you want to have a friendship with anyone here, maybe sign up with another fake name (something nice and suitable, like "Bobbitt"). Then send a PM to the guy and enjoy a conversation. That's how you make friends.

Stop signing up and acting like you deserve something from us that you haven't earned.
Dude, @Del you've already won. I thought this would be one of the few places where people can discuss controversial philosophical ideas civilly without it becoming a "flame war", but that didn't work out for me. I'm nothing but a lurker now, but this guy's moderation sucks and that needs to be said until it's a dead horse and the frustration with him is out of my system. That's all.
DLJake wrote: 09 Oct 2022, 15:16
sweetandsour wrote: 09 Oct 2022, 06:46 Troubadour. You shall from this time, yea henceforth, be known as Candida.
You misspelled chlamydia.
Yeah, your wife gave me chlamydia, so you might want to get yourself checked too. Also, do you mind if I call you DickLicker? Lolol. :twisted:

I tried being Mr. NIce Guy but that didn't work, and now I'm being Mr. Bad Boy. So consider yourself officially trolled. Lmao
Fella...are you wearing a onsie? Also, I find T-gel to help with itchy scalp.
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." -My dad

"No reserves. No retreats. No regrets." -William Borden
SlowToke
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by SlowToke »

So, what you're saying is I didn't miss anything?
coco
JimVH from the old site
JimVH from the old site

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by coco »

SlowToke wrote: 09 Oct 2022, 16:55 So, what you're saying is I didn't miss anything?
Yep.
I am not as cool as JimVH. Nor or you. Well, unless you ARE JimVH.
Hugo Drax
Sunday School Superintendent
Sunday School Superintendent

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Hugo Drax »

coco wrote: 09 Oct 2022, 17:29
SlowToke wrote: 09 Oct 2022, 16:55 So, what you're saying is I didn't miss anything?
Yep.
Working as intended.
Weenies are us.
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Jocose »

Klytus, I'm Bored.
The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Biff »

FWIW
I set the board to use email verification for newbies.
Dude has a pile of real emails. And names to go with them.
I've banned them all. He may 'haxor' and get back on but I don't think so.
One of his last monikers was 'Candid' I added the 'a'. Because that's how I roll.
If anyone is interested in trying to reach him I'll pass his address(es) along.

If nothing else, he made me dig into the guts of PHPBB deeper. Not a bad thing I suppose, and I've hardened it a bit.
If he had the maturity to take a slap & come to me privately, I may have reinstated him. As it is, nope, not gonna happen.

-Biff
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
SlowToke
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by SlowToke »

I miss Candida.
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Biff »

SlowToke wrote: 10 Oct 2022, 12:18I miss Candida.
Go see Canestin
SlowToke
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by SlowToke »

Fungal infections need love too!
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Uncancel Troubadour

Post by Biff »

SlowToke wrote: 10 Oct 2022, 12:24 Fungal infections need love too!
That's how it started to begin with!