Introduction

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
SlowToke
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Introduction

Post by SlowToke »

I looked for a Bio section and couldn't find one so I figured I'd post here to introduce myself. My name is Wayne. I like long walks on the beach and wiling away the hours on forums designated to Christianity, pipes, and smoking. I was once reformed of both but have since found myself wandering beaches and forums again. I once was so entrenched in it that I fashioned a pipe or two. I also once wandered a beach so far I met a mermaid and fell in love. That relationship almost drowned me. Anyway, enough about me.

PS. My favorite cheeses are gouda and chevre.

I missed you fellers!
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Introduction

Post by Jocose »

Welome.
The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
MrPiper
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Introduction

Post by MrPiper »

Hi, I'm Piper (Mark) and I am still short, bald, ugly and not too bright. I haven't smoked a pipe since I was diagnosed with Lymphoma 7 years ago. That had nothing to do with my cancer as far as I know, but I just can't bring myself to light the pipe. I miss it though.

Since I can not enjoy my pipe, I have spent the last 7 years (really 6 since I found myself well by God's mercy) devoting that time to improving my pool game with a pro coach. Also, I retired on Dec 9 of 2019. I became unretired with another company on Dec 12 of 2019. Finally, as the infamous "Petey Pot Pie" the Boston Terror has passed away, we now have "Daisy Donuts" the Boston and she is just as much fun as Petey but from a much nicer and funny perspective. She is also covered with spots so those are her "Sprinkles" Maybe a story or two is yet to come.
Del
Usher
Usher

Introduction

Post by Del »

MrPiper wrote: 09 Oct 2022, 10:16 Hi, I'm Piper (Mark) and I am still short, bald, ugly and not too bright. I haven't smoked a pipe since I was diagnosed with Lymphoma 7 years ago. That had nothing to do with my cancer as far as I know, but I just can't bring myself to light the pipe. I miss it though.

Since I can not enjoy my pipe, I have spent the last 7 years (really 6 since I found myself well by God's mercy) devoting that time to improving my pool game with a pro coach. Also, I retired on Dec 9 of 2019. I became unretired with another company on Dec 12 of 2019. Finally, as the infamous "Petey Pot Pie" the Boston Terror has passed away, we now have "Daisy Donuts" the Boston and she is just as much fun as Petey but from a much nicer and funny perspective. She is also covered with spots so those are her "Sprinkles" Maybe a story or two is yet to come.
Ahoy! I was just passing through Alabama on Friday and spent the afternoon with coco. We had fun remembering Petey.... and that guy who shared the gospel of Petey.
Del
Usher
Usher

Introduction

Post by Del »

SlowToke wrote: 09 Oct 2022, 09:22 I looked for a Bio section and couldn't find one so I figured I'd post here to introduce myself. My name is Wayne. I like long walks on the beach and wiling away the hours on forums designated to Christianity, pipes, and smoking. I was once reformed of both but have since found myself wandering beaches and forums again. I once was so entrenched in it that I fashioned a pipe or two. I also once wandered a beach so far I met a mermaid and fell in love. That relationship almost drowned me. Anyway, enough about me.

PS. My favorite cheeses are gouda and chevre.

I missed you fellers!
Post long and prosper!
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Introduction

Post by Jocose »

Curious if you got your 1970 Shovelhead up and running?
The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
coco
JimVH from the old site
JimVH from the old site

Introduction

Post by coco »

Welcome!!
I am not as cool as JimVH. Nor or you. Well, unless you ARE JimVH.
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Introduction

Post by Bloodhound »

Glad to see you here!
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
SlowToke
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Introduction

Post by SlowToke »

Jocose wrote: 09 Oct 2022, 10:55 Curious if you got your 1970 Shovelhead up and running?
It's an Ironhead and no, unfortunately. Still have it though. So many projects hit the back burner the last couple years.
MrPiper
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Introduction

Post by MrPiper »

Del wrote: 09 Oct 2022, 10:29
MrPiper wrote: 09 Oct 2022, 10:16 Hi, I'm Piper (Mark) and I am still short, bald, ugly and not too bright. I haven't smoked a pipe since I was diagnosed with Lymphoma 7 years ago. That had nothing to do with my cancer as far as I know, but I just can't bring myself to light the pipe. I miss it though.

Ahoy! I was just passing through Alabama on Friday and spent the afternoon with coco. We had fun remembering Petey.... and that guy who shared the gospel of Petey.
And neither you nor Coco called? Particularly Coco... He actually has my number!