Found a nice stash

Questions, Reviews, Storage, anything about `baccy
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Found a nice stash

Post by Biff »

I found a nice stash too, right under my nose.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
Del
Usher
Usher

Found a nice stash

Post by Del »

JimVH wrote: 11 Oct 2022, 20:45 I have never felt more compelled to suck up to anyone.

See how much you can get from old Smaug by offering to share your "secret ingredients" with the Board.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Found a nice stash

Post by sweetandsour »

jmg wrote: 11 Oct 2022, 20:39 Bayou Morning is one of those blends I hear a lot of folks speak really highly of that I have never enjoyed personally. Not sure what it is about it, but just don't like it.
I bought some Bayou Morning in bulk a while back. I only smoke small portions, and typically in the evening rather than morning, and really enjoy the flavor. But the Nic hit is something I have to watch for with this one.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Found a nice stash

Post by FredS »

My stash.

If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Found a nice stash

Post by Bloodhound »

FredS wrote: 12 Oct 2022, 07:34 My stash.

When I worked for the Sheriff's Office, I would round these up and had a box in my office and told the deputies to bring them to me rather than the trash...I had hundreds, and used them like I would always have a source...alas now they are gone and they were one of the most handy gadgets ever produced...perfect size....I miss that about the 35mm era...but I love snapping away with my digital.

And Jo...you were a wise man to buy and store those away. Enjoy
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Found a nice stash

Post by FredS »

Bloodhound wrote: 12 Oct 2022, 08:20

When I worked for the Sheriff's Office, I would round these up and had a box in my office and told the deputies to bring them to me rather than the trash...I had hundreds, and used them like I would always have a source...alas now they are gone and they were one of the most handy gadgets ever produced...perfect size....I miss that about the 35mm era...but I love snapping away with my digital.

I thought you were going to say you filled them with oregano and planted them on bad guys.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Found a nice stash

Post by Bloodhound »

:o :roll: 8-) :whistle:
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Found a nice stash

Post by Jocose »

Bloodhound wrote: 12 Oct 2022, 08:20

I was at CVS a while back and saw a sign for 35mm film development. I asked the cashier if that was a thing and she told me that film is now more popular than digital?

I haven't looked further into the matter but if its anything like vinyl records todays youth may very well be interested in film instead of digital.

I wonder if the containers are a thing of the past now..
The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Found a nice stash

Post by Jocose »

jmg wrote: 11 Oct 2022, 20:39 That's quite a stash to have forgotten about. Bayou Morning is one of those blends I hear a lot of folks speak really highly of that I have never enjoyed personally. Not sure what it is about it, but just don't like it.

That Irish Flake, however...now I'd show that good time.
Yeah, the bayou morning flake is an interesting one. Gets better with age for sure.

I gave Morley a tin once and he said it was excellent "until it went off" and I knew what he meant. In the past I've had some great smokes and then it can go flat. Not always the case but it's happened.

Send ur mailing addy and I'll pop a tin of the Irish Flake off to you. I'm not sure what year Irish Flake was offered in the rectangle tins but its plenty aged by now.
The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
ChildOfGod
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Found a nice stash

Post by ChildOfGod »

JimVH wrote: 11 Oct 2022, 20:45 I have never felt more compelled to suck up to anyone.
Beware Jocose, I hear JimVH was there when Solomon was showing off the treasure stores. We know how well that went!
Wishing you God's very best!