Packing heat

For the thinkers, theologians, philospophers.
Del
Usher
Usher

Packing heat

Post by Del »

Jocose wrote: 18 Oct 2022, 07:09 Only the police and military should have guns.
Don't forget the gangs and drug dealers. They need guns too.
Del
Usher
Usher

Packing heat

Post by Del »

joegoat wrote: 17 Oct 2022, 19:00 I carry a gun everywhere I go except work (airport rules). I hope never to need it, but I agree with what Oliver Cromwell said. "Put your faith in God, but keep your powder dry."
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to kinda sort agree with Oliver Cromwell on something.

(I'm not partial to what Cromwell did with his gunpowder.)
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

Packing heat

Post by joegoat »

Del wrote: 18 Oct 2022, 07:17
joegoat wrote: 17 Oct 2022, 19:00 I carry a gun everywhere I go except work (airport rules). I hope never to need it, but I agree with what Oliver Cromwell said. "Put your faith in God, but keep your powder dry."
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to kinda sort agree with Oliver Cromwell on something.

(I'm not partial to what Cromwell did with his gunpowder.)
That's understandable.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead)
DLJake
Sunday School Superintendent
Sunday School Superintendent

Packing heat

Post by DLJake »

I am currently awaiting the state of North Carolina to notify me if I am allowed to exercise my US Const. 2nd Amendment Right.

*cough*voter-id*cough*
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
Stan
Sunday School Student

Packing heat

Post by Stan »

Our country church is small and we normally have around 40 people in attendence but we do have a security team. I am on it along with member who us a deputy sheriff. Lot's of other members carry too. We are way way out in the country but you never know. I won't post it but if you look on YT there's a video of an armed church member shooting an active shooter in a church in Texas.

I carry most of the time but I truly hope and pray I never have to use it. Just don't want to take a life if I can help it.